User Tag List

I took the icomplete icon for the app store and simply changed the apple color to red with photoshop. I re-named it Rock so the file name read Rock.png after using winscp I copied it into themes in a file named custom rock icon. I disconnected winscp and opened winterboard, found my "custom rock icon" and checkmarked it. I hit the home button to respring and Rock still has the original icon. Any Ideas? This is my first attempt so Im sure its something I am doing, maybe a change in photoshop? Any help is appreciated!
    2010-03-01 10:39 PM
    inside the theme folder make a folder called "Icons" and put the image in there and remember to make the i in Icons capital
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-03-01 10:53 PM
    I just tried that and nothing happened. Has anybody changed rocks icon before? Maybe I'm naming it wrong. I used the name Rock.png
    2010-03-01 11:25 PM
    I've changed it many times,,,if your speaking of RockYourPhone app (the Cydia alternate) then yes you name it "Rock.png" and put it in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/yourthemename/Icons/ and then you must respring for the changes to take effect
    2010-03-01 11:27 PM
    Right on, Ill try that. Thanks Man!

Hey it worked! I put it in the icons with icomplete. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by xHollowpoint; 2010-03-01 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-01 11:50 PM
    alright great...but in case your wondering the reason it worked when you put it in the other theme is probably because you had the other theme selected and placed above your theme when you were trying to get it to work...just for future reference....
    2010-03-02 12:02 AM