User Tag List

does anyone have a good link on showing me how to use diskaid.
    i am trying to move a game i have onto my iphone. i got it on there with diskaid but it didnt show up. its prolly cause i didnt set permissions huh. well how do i set permissions in there? i am using diskaid because i dont have wifi. if someone knows how to use diskaid well or another program please let me know. also i am using terminal on my fone and i dropped a file called sinfullangpack.sh and when i run it it says permission denied. how do i get permission in terminal?
    2010-03-04 11:08 PM
    What kind of game are you trying to install? Is it an IPA file or a game folder? Most games can simply be placed into iTunes by opening iTunes and dragging the game into the Applications screen then sync your phone. [Edited]....
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-03-05 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Cracked/Warez Sources are not allowed
    2010-03-04 11:40 PM
    cool cool. what about ssh. like i said i have no wifi and dont understand how the whole ssh thing works
    2010-03-05 02:27 AM
    Talk about cracked apps or waresz is not allowed.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-03-05 02:36 AM
    OK fair enough no cracked app talk, SSH works over wifi, of you don't have it, you have no SSH sorry but it is that simple. I primarily use SSH but also use DiskAid. I find DiskAid to be very slow and unresponsive whereas SSH is pretty quick depending on your network. The good news is you should be able to do everything with DiskAid that you could do with WinSCP or a Mac SSH client, it just may be done a little differently. The files and folders you are seeing in DiskAid are the same files and folders that will be there if you SSH, nothing is different between the two except for how your accessing those files, SSH used WiFI and DiskAid uses USB, thats the only difference for the most part
    2010-03-05 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD