Is there any way of making an app to put in the dock that with pressed it calls some one. It almost like speed dial. Can some help and show me how to do this thanks
    2010-04-05 07:54 PM
    i think i remember hearing about something like this i don't know how though sorry =/ just wanted to let you know i think there is hope to find out
    2010-04-07 01:55 AM
    Thanks so can anyone help me out on this
    2010-04-07 07:32 PM
    xx
    Last edited by Steve Fornell; 2010-09-10 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-08 12:52 AM
    Type 'http://www.webappiphone.com/webclips#' into the iPhones Safari browser.

It can create a call link icon on your homepage with the telephone number you supply.

This may work for you until you find the app you are looking for.

There is also a free app in the app store named Calltheone which creates a call icon.
    Hi,

Thanks for the wonderful information as it seems very interesting and i will surely try it in my iphone.

please tell me some of the name of free application that are available there.

Thanks
    No signature spam... only warning
    2010-04-08 08:19 AM
    Is there any way of making an app to put in the dock that with pressed it calls some one. It almost like speed dial. Can some help and show me how to do this thanks
    well there an application im using n it "CallMe"
    get it from cydia. best of all if yr contact have photo it will create an icon with the person photo n all u have to do to call is touch the icon.
    2010-04-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD