User Tag List

When music plays and the iPhone's screen is locked, the album art (if applicable) replaces the wallpaper. I would rather my iPhone didn't do this. I have been looking for a lockscreen related .plist file to edit. I previously had an APT plug-in called NOAA, which I can no longer find. If anyone knows exactly WHAT NOAA modified, I would be very grateful for that information.
    2010-05-07 02:26 AM
    So it appears as if no one here actually knows how to get stuff done without Cydia/WinterBoard... In that case, I guess it is time to actively search for the offending .plist file.
    2010-05-09 06:04 AM
    Not all mobile substrate plugins "modify" something. With that said, the only way you can do it without Cydia is to go to iTunes. Ctrl+A all your music library. Right click Get Info and Check the box that says album art. It will delete all album art.
    2010-05-09 11:11 PM
    I'd love to do that, but I use the Music Controls, which puts album art on the lock screen from Pandora. Unfortunately, though I can afford it, I am not capable of paying for this plugin. I'm stuck with the trial, which disables the album art transfer setting. Needless to say, I can't delete the AA from Pandora. Either way, I'm pretty sure that when I looked at the file system content of NOAA, there was a .plist file that was there.
    2010-05-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD