so ive jus had to restore my phone for the 2nd time this month all because of redsnow, it keeps hanging my phone in a boot loop for some reason.. anyway im using spirit now and im trying to get all the shiz that i use bak on my device, i got sbsettings of course and i went to get swapmode because i only hava 3g and can be a lil laggy and swapmode is an AMAZING tool, however it forced me to uninstall sbsettings.. WTF?!? something is wrong because i have always had both packages.. anyone know why? ive had dependancy problems with swapmode before but i just canceled the download, started it again and it didnt need to uninstall it...if not can someone send me a DEB of swapmode so i can manually install because i CANNOT go on without both of these things!
    2010-05-20 01:47 PM
    resn0w was fine, until I NOR flashed custom logos, now I get 3 resprings in a row then back to home screen everytime, occasionally it will repring once like normal, but usually 2 or 3 times then go back to home screen.

Delaing with it for now, not a huge problem for me.

I think the first time time I tried add ncustom boot logos, I got the reboot cycle and could NOT get out.
    2010-05-22 07:01 AM
    hey i had a custom bootlogo since the first time i JBed with snow, howver a few days befor this shiz happened i made it boot with logo and verbose mode. that couldve caused it...
    2010-05-22 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD