I messed up the strings file and now it shows the title ie "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL". I've gone through all of the strings and cannot find out where I messed up. Like the idiot I am I didn't backup the file anywhere is there anyone who might be able to help me by posting a clean or working springboard.strings file so I can replace it and not have to restore?
    2010-07-23 09:08 PM
    pm me your email and ill email it your not allowed to post stuff like taht i think

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores
    2010-07-28 09:39 PM
    I have just upoloaded my own strings file here (not the Apple one, just one I made to change all the strings.) The file you download will have all the strings sorted and unchanged. Download it , follow instructions without editing the strings file, and stick it in your current them. It will fix it all up.
    My Rotten Pear beats your fresh Apple every time.
    2010-07-30 04:56 AM
    Same thing happened to my iPhone 3GS ios4 can someone pls post the springboard.strings file plz.
    2010-10-08 08:30 AM
    I messed up the strings file and now it shows the title ie "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL". I've gone through all of the strings and cannot find out where I messed up. Like the idiot I am I didn't backup the file anywhere is there anyone who might be able to help me by posting a clean or working springboard.strings file so I can replace it and not have to restore?
    I did the same thing...how did you fix this ? I have the AWAY_LOCK on my slider & my springboard strings shows as a blank page.
    2011-01-04 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD