I love dragon dictation and want to be able to text AND recieve replys without going out of the actual app.

Is there any way to intergrate this into the SMS app somehow? It would be amazing to have.
    2010-07-27 04:09 PM
    That would be very cool. iRealSMS is pretty close in that it reads it to you if you say Yes or it won't if you say No, but you can't create a voice text just yet.
    2010-07-27 04:23 PM
    That would be very cool. iRealSMS is pretty close in that it reads it to you if you say Yes or it won't if you say No, but you can't create a voice text just yet.
    I didn't know iReal could do that!
    2010-07-27 04:39 PM
    Damn. Another thing Android owners can brag about. :/
    2010-07-27 09:19 PM
    I didn't know iReal could do that!
    I love it when I am driving. iReal is THE texting app to have.
    2010-07-27 09:33 PM
    When you get a text, does it open the iReal app or the SMS app? I couldn't be bothered keep having to click on close and then open another app up..
    2010-07-28 02:52 PM
    You have many choices. You can choose to have it open the iReal app or the Apple app. Or you can have it pop up in a little box which you an reply in, on your lockscreen, homescreen, or inside of any other app without having to exit the app itself. To start a text is the same way...you bind it to a multitude of shortkeys to bring up the texting box(within any app, homescreen, or lockscreen) and send the texts that way. It has a ton of features. Don't be scared of the cost of the app. Once you use it you will never want another texting app. This is one of the things that keep me jailbroken. Without it I would move on to another phone.
    2010-07-28 03:02 PM
    Hmm, thannks.
    2010-07-29 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD