2010-08-17 06:06 PM
    I just changed them all out.
    2010-08-18 08:20 PM
    so i cant just go to winterboard click coke battery and expect it to appear can i? is there an easy way to do this? i know nothing about what you guys are talking about
    2010-08-23 01:56 AM
    what are they supposed to be? I have modified and overwritten the original *.png files, but they are cut off in the middle, and only show the left half when on screen on the phone..

in PS... what are the dimensions supposed to be for the files?

thx!
    2011-03-09 04:43 AM
    Hello, i read this tread and following all !
    My Iphone is a Iphone4 with ios 4.3.3

I use the BlueFireBattery Theme for Wintherboard with that 34 Pictures, 17 as BatteryBG_1.png to.. 17.png and 17 Pictures as [email protected] to ... 17.png

I insert the Pictures into the Folder : Libary/Themes/BlueFireTheme/ and activate it in Winterboard , but the Charging Battery is still in the Apple Color.
    Full as Green !

Also I try to load some from Cydia, but this also donīt working !

All other themes which i use are working : Wifi Icon / Wallpaper / Icons / Fonts Color !

Anybody has this problem too ? or should the BlueFireTheme Folder have an underfolder, like UIImages ?
    I try to use this also but donīt working !

I insert the a underfolder into BlueFireTheme : UISounds with a beep-beep.caf soundfile , and this works if i connect the ChargingPlug

THX for Help
    2011-05-18 01:36 PM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD