hey guys, im strugling to remove the lockclock back ground on
    iph4 os4.0.1 its really annoying me, ive tried a few different ways and clear lockscreen themes but non seem to help, im aware of the @2x extensions, just cant seem to locate the file that i need to mod, im creating a theme from scratch and this one section has got me stuck and frustrated... cheers for any advice guys

the part highlighted in red is what i want to remove thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails removing lock clock background in 4.0.1 iph4-img_1444.jpg  
    2010-08-08 10:44 AM
    I found the one for the slider but I cant find it for the clock. Here's the location for the slider System>Library>PrivateFrameWorks>TelephonyUI.frame work, file [email protected]. Let me know if you find it for the clock, that background is really pissing me off lol
    2010-08-12 06:04 AM
    why dont you get clock hide from cydia and try that...

if your just want to clear behind the clock try clear lockscreen 4.0
    Last edited by voltman; 2010-08-12 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-12 06:24 AM
    I just did a bunch of modding for my theme and if memory serves me right its

[email protected]

if not let me know and I will Try to find which one it is

i finally got it clear after days of looking
    2010-08-12 10:50 AM
    I just did a bunch of modding for my theme and if memory serves me right its

[email protected]

if not let me know and I will Try to find which one it is

i finally got it clear after days of looking

mate thank u so much!!! that did the trick.... i swear i modded that file before but i must have not modded the @2x file... fml!
    its been sh***ing me soo badlt .... again many thanks
    2010-08-12 03:52 PM
    Thanks that worked, now I just need to rid of the background on the passcode keypad
    2010-08-13 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.