Hi, I would search for the answer to this question but I don't even know how to describe it, really.

As you can see in this image, I've done some modification to the home screen of my phone. My problem is that, although you see the icons on the bottom, they aren't the actual icons. I made those icons invisible and then just placed that on the background so that it seems as if they are icons.

My problem is that because I haven't actually moved the icons, the little notification number above TEXT is way too high to look good.

Is there any way to move that down? Or can anybody think of a solution to this problem? I could move the dock UP, but I prefer the way it looks now.
    Attached Thumbnails Difficult to Describe Question-photo.png  
    2010-09-09 05:16 AM
    I dont think you can move the badge down. What youd end up having to do is either move the text up (from my understanding youll edit your wallpaper to have the text up higher). Or make the "icons" taller. Ive seen iNav themes that follow the same concept but the bottom icons are springjumps so they can be lower/flatter and not have badges.
    2010-09-09 06:52 AM
    If you want to change the size of your icons, I'd recommend a Cydia App called "Shrink" that allows you to increase or decrease the size of all of your icons as you wish... Not sure if that helps or not.
    2010-09-09 07:00 AM
    That might bring the badge down slightly but not enough. Youd probably still need to edit the wallpaper to get the text up higher.
    2010-09-09 07:17 AM
    I already have shrink and at that point, it is as low as it gets. I guess I'll have to come up with bigger icons. Dumb.
    2010-09-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD