For some reason, I'm having trouble changing the icons for apps that I downloaded from apples store. Is there anybody who knows the directory for those apps?

UPDATE: I found the directory. I know that I have to go to info.plist to find the com.blahblah.blahblah information.

I did that, made the folder. Put it into my bundles section of my theme, and it still didn't render the icon.

UPDATE 2: I just manually changed it within the actual folder within the var/mobile/applications folder. Now, for some reason, it takes my PNG file flattens it or something. I have the icons kinda transparent, and when it renders, it's completely flat gray. Any help there?
    Last edited by the_peripheral; 2010-09-17 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-17 05:28 AM
    Nobody body has any idea? For real?
    2010-09-17 09:03 PM
    Make a folder for your theme.
    Make a folder inside of that folder called "Icons" without quotes, capitalization does matter.
    Next say you want to theme Safari.
    Place an image into the Icons folder called Safari.png the size of the icon should not be much larger then 65 for height and width, it's okay if it's larger but it'll be in the way of other icons

Please thank me for the help
    Attached Thumbnails Changing App Store Icons-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-09-17 09:31 PM
    I'm using an iPhone 4, so should the icon be the regular 114 x 114? And should I call it [email protected]?
    2010-09-18 04:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD