I just purchased a GT theme thru cydia on my iPhone 3GS, and acivated it usung winterboard. But it does not look exactlt like the screenshots, and some things I saw on the screenshots seem to be missing.

Can someone help me/tell me how to adjust the settings of this new theme. or how to find out how to do so.

Thanks in advance, as I am fairly new to this

please
    Last edited by followfollow21; 2010-10-15 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-15 05:07 AM
    screenshot?
    2010-10-15 05:08 AM
    this is what it's supposed to look like...and mine looks like it somewhat, but certain things are missing. The SMS for example, in the screeshot its black red and sqare...mine is still while and green bubble style . How do I get mine to look exactly like all the screens...and where do I even fins some of the screens?

GT

for example, what is the screenshot 4th from the bottom?

And how do I space my icons like the screenshot...so that I can see the wallpaper clock? Mine is covered
    Last edited by followfollow21; 2010-10-15 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-15 05:24 AM
    to get your sms to work since your on 4.1 and you rename it from Balloon_1.png and Balloon_2.png to Balloon_1~iphone.png and Balloon_2~iphone.png do you know how to ssh into your phone? if not pm me that way its easier to talk and i dont have to refresh everytime to find you and itll pop across my screen to pmed me

and 4th screenie from bottom is the SBSettings theme.. which needs to be moved manually if you use SBSettings

and the calender widget can be moved through the css file or html not sure what kind of file he used but it also has to be changed manually through ssh
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-10-15 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-15 05:30 AM
    to get your sms to work since your on 4.1 and you rename it from Balloon_1.png and Balloon_2.png to Balloon_1~iphone.png and Balloon_2~iphone.png do you know how to ssh into your phone? if not pm me that way its easier to talk and i dont have to refresh everytime to find you and itll pop across my screen to pmed me

and 4th screenie from bottom is the SBSettings theme.. which needs to be moved manually if you use SBSettings

and the calender widget can be moved through the css file or html not sure what kind of file he used but it also has to be changed manually through ssh
    Woah!, I didn't realize you are an expert in Mods, starting to learn new stuffs here, managed to get my HDR, HD recordings and folder/multitask background to work on 4.1. I guess I have to visit here more often ..
    2010-10-15 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD