My biggest complaint with iPhone is that no matter where you're looking for it, the now playing info is always really small and difficult to see, especially when my phone is sitting in a dock/transmitter on my dash. I'm wondering if there exists a tweak or mod that would either make the info bigger in the iPod app, on the lockscreen, and on the multitask bar, or maybe puts a translucent popup somewhere, etc. If such a tweak doesn't exist, does anyone think it is possible, and worth programming?
    2010-10-22 02:19 PM
    Nothing? Anyone?
    2010-10-29 01:23 AM
    I don't think so where are you talking about? On the lockscreen?
    And can't you tell what son is playing by hearing it? Lol

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2010-10-29 01:28 PM
    I mean on the lockscreen if you access the iPod controls, and also within the iPod app itself. Sometimes when I am playing music I am unfamiliar with the song names and the only places the iPhone shows the names of the songs while playing, they are small and very difficult to read. I was hoping there might be a mod for this, or maybe someone might write one. It would be nice to be able to have a popup either on demand, or within the iPod app, for example, that would show the song title (and artists and album) in a size that is easy to see.
    2010-10-29 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD