I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get the keyboard themes to work on my iPhone 3GS I'm running on IOS 4.0 and I tried the iacces repository and downloaded it in English only for a popup to show up in Chinese and clicking on it closed the app....
    Attached Thumbnails Keyboard themes on 3gs-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-03 09:05 AM
    I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get the keyboard themes to work on my iPhone 3GS I'm running on IOS 4.0 and I tried the iacces repository and downloaded it in English only for a popup to show up in Chinese and clicking on it closed the app....
    did you reboot after that msg? you have to reboot when that pops out then go back after reboot should work then.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"
    2010-11-03 12:21 PM
    Yea n it's still not working
    2010-11-04 02:40 AM
    well what I did was
    1. I instlled the iacces china os only and when it was completed, instead of restarting spring board, I hit the home button and opened up the iacces app
    2. after the pop up came up the app crashed and I rebooted my iPhone
    after it came up again I went back into the app and this time it didn't crash and I switched the languuage to English and went and downloaded the theme I wanted
    3. then I opened winterboard and activated the keyboard that I wanted and then went home and the device resprung
    4. at this point i then went to th iacces app and activated the theme there as well. (I'm not sur if the step I took with winterboard was necessary but yeah it works on my iPhone 3GS ios4.1)
    I hope that helped good luck'
    2010-11-04 10:28 PM
    I'm on 4.0 I sud upgrade then? N can I c a screenshot if it's not too much of a problem
    2010-11-04 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD