Is there any app or cydia app that allows you to manage your music on the iPhone/iPad/iTouch? I want to be able to delete/rename/move my music. Organizing within the iDevice as well!!

Anyone know?
    2010-11-16 03:42 AM
    I am not sure but iFile may allow something like that. Not sure if it is safe to do it though.
    2010-11-16 03:49 AM
    Misread post nvm.
    2010-11-16 04:51 AM
    PwnTunes seems like it will do the trick.
    ModMyi.com | PwnTunes
    2010-11-16 06:46 AM
    if you know you wil likethe song alot you can add them and edit them with mewseek but i dont know about move and delete, and i was trying to see what i can edit with ifile, there is text, go to audio file and change .mp3 to .txt, download a song off the internet and see if its safe to change before changing a song in ur actuall library unless you dont care, i didnt want to search fr readable text its all in some fancy lettering hack text:/ have fun
    2010-11-16 07:48 AM
    I thought pwntunes has to be used with a pc/mac, what I want to do is manage everything within my iPhone/iPad without the need of any type of pc/mac!

Mewseek allows you to edit titles and add your music but doesn't manages your ipod player, I use mewseek myself!
    2010-11-16 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD