So I recently started using dragon dictation (an app from apple's app store that is free and does speech to text conversions) and I am really enjoying it. However I was wondering if anyone has made it more integrated into the phone itself?

what I would like the dragon dictation to do:
    *allow speech entry via the sms existing messages instead of just keyboard only.(aka reduce interactions with screen and dragon dictation interface, making dragon dictation know that I want to send a text to whomever I had been having the text message conversation before hand...less of me not looking at road == better)

*(Ideal) integrate it into the existing voice control to allow for better recognition, and execution of commands(example: "text Jane Doe" <opens up text message addressed to user: Jane Doe> "I will meet you in 5 minutes" "send message" <text sends> (this would have to use keywords and be a little bit harder as such I realize this has probably not been done yet)
    2010-11-19 02:29 AM
    This would be a great addition to the phone. I use iRealSMS which reads my texts to me, but you can't send any texts via voice command yet. The first App that is released that does this will make a fortune as texting and driving laws become more stringent.
    2010-11-19 12:59 PM
    Count me in for waiting for that type of app. I used dragon before but like you said, there's too much interaction needed.
    2010-11-19 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD