Hello,
    For those who updated to v1.1.1 do you get the International keyboard menu as on the iPod touch ?
    I would like to know if we can imagine once v1.1.1 is cracked to copy/move those keyboards inputs back to an iPhone running 1.0.2....
    2007-09-30 05:19 PM
    why would anyone bother? one 1.1.1 is cracked, we will have apps on 1.1.1, so no one would use any older firmware.
    2007-09-30 06:47 PM
    file mod question moved to file mods forum

Help us help you. Please respect our site by posting in the correct forums in the future.
    2007-10-05 07:44 AM
    i use 1.1.1 and there isnt any international keyboard... its just that u press (or should i use touch?) and hold the n button so u see all kinds on n's like the spanish thing and stuff, not that useful..
    2007-10-05 07:59 AM
    thanks Tomer for the feedback.
    Now that the touch is jailbreaked, any one was able to copy international keyboards layout to the iPhone ?
    2007-10-13 02:07 AM
    Actually there is international keyboard support in 1.1.1, its just not activated, if you change the plist you can activate it and use it.
    2007-10-21 08:42 PM
    is there a way to port this to 1.0.2 ?
    2007-10-22 06:49 AM
    Actually there is international keyboard support in 1.1.1, its just not activated, if you change the plist you can activate it and use it.
    How to enable this option? I unlock using anysim a new 1.1.1 phone and this option not is avaliable.
    2007-11-01 08:11 PM
    Fire up your FTP client and connect to the iPhone. Move to
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/
    Look for the file
    M68AP.plist
    and download it to the desktop. Make a copy (backup) just in case you screw up. Open the origilal with TextWrangler. Around line 15 you will find
    <key>international</key>
    <false/>
    change that to
    <key>international</key>
    <true/>
    save the file and copy back / Replace to the iPhone. Reboot the iPhone (Hold Start and Home button until the Apple logo shows up, then release the buttons). On the iPhone goto "Settings->General". You will find the new topic "International" - set it to your choice.

Source : http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11391
    2007-11-01 08:41 PM
    Fire up your FTP client and connect to the iPhone. Move to
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/
    Look for the file
    M68AP.plist
    and download it to the desktop. Make a copy (backup) just in case you screw up. Open the origilal with TextWrangler. Around line 15 you will find
    <key>international</key>
    <false/>
    change that to
    <key>international</key>
    <true/>
    save the file and copy back / Replace to the iPhone. Reboot the iPhone (Hold Start and Home button until the Apple logo shows up, then release the buttons). On the iPhone goto "Settings->General". You will find the new topic "International" - set it to your choice.

Source : http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11391
    Help me! if you using a MAC modify this file to me and upload this here.

I using PC and not found a .PLIST editor
    2007-11-05 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD