iP4 on 4.1 just want to update to latest fw (4.3.3) and re jailbreak but don't want to take the crap with me so have manually backed up contacts, sms, calenders etc. What is really getting me is how can I backup my app information, example I have Angry Birds, Rio and seasons and have 3 stars on every level..... took me ages and I cant face going through it again!

So there's the question, can I back these up manually?

Many thanks....
    "It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
    2011-06-23 05:38 PM
    AppBackup (via Cydia) worked for me . Used AppBackup to save AppStore data, then copied AppBackups data/tarballs files located at /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/AppBackup, restored iPhone, set-up as new, then restored AppBackup's data/tarball files and used it to restore the AppStore app data.
    2011-06-23 05:50 PM
    AppBackup (via Cydia) worked for me . Used AppBackup to save AppStore data, then copied AppBackups data/tarballs files located at /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/AppBackup, restored iPhone, set-up as new, then restored AppBackup's data/tarball files and used it to restore the AppStore app data.
    Thanks very much..... have just installed it now!
    "It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
    2011-06-23 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD