User Tag List

Well, the problem is really simple: the headset's remote is messed up and is randomly fast forwarding music or even stopping it ! All I want is to disable that nasty button in the remote. That's it ! If someone can point me the file that needs to be modified, I'll be thankful.

So, no "buy new headphones" or "buy adapter" or any other stupid idea. Just the file, that's why I posted this thread in "File Mods".
    2011-09-06 09:43 PM
    Lol you would have to hack the controller on the headphones, just pry it open & see whats wrong, when you get the buttons loose, super glue it back together
    2011-09-07 02:40 AM
    If I'd stay to repair the remote on every headphones, I'd go insane. Apple headphones are very sensitive, especially at 5*C or less. So, I'd just like to disable the button, no problem for the future. It's good that the quality of the sound is never affected.

There is something like this for Android: http://www.appbrain.com/app/headset-...headsetblocker, I'm sure that can be done on iPhone, too. There must be a piece of software that handles the signals from the headset and I want to disable it.
    Last edited by Fulger; 2011-09-07 at 12:52 PM.
    2011-09-07 12:48 PM
    If I'd stay to repair the remote on every headphones, I'd go insane. Apple headphones are very sensitive, especially at 5*C or less. So, I'd just like to disable the button, no problem for the future. It's good that the quality of the sound is never affected.

There is something like this for Android: http://www.appbrain.com/app/headset-...headsetblocker, I'm sure that can be done on iPhone, too. There must be a piece of software that handles the signals from the headset and I want to disable it.
    I guess I just didn't understand the severity of your needs.

I am personally not aware of a function that can do this but I can assure it IS available, somewhere....
    2011-09-08 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD