i just got an iphone and the volume on the earpiece sucks as im sure ya'll know... i've seen some pretty cool apps on the internet that i've wanted to add to my phone... but i also wanna fix the damn volume issue (which i heard u can do if u update)

what should i do??? is there eventually gonna be apps for the new software version?
    2007-10-02 09:16 PM
    i just got an iphone and the volume on the earpiece sucks as im sure ya'll know... i've seen some pretty cool apps on the internet that i've wanted to add to my phone... but i also wanna fix the damn volume issue (which i heard u can do if u update)

what should i do??? is there eventually gonna be apps for the new software version?
    Check out the "Adjusting Volume FM102" thread.
    2007-10-02 09:17 PM
    Check out the "Adjusting Volume FM102" thread.
    thanks, but from reading the thread it doesnt seem to work
    2007-10-02 09:32 PM
    yea it doesn't work for me as well
     Think Different
    2007-10-02 09:41 PM
    earpiece vol shouldnt be low., its the speakerphone vol thats low on most phones
    2007-10-02 09:43 PM
    earpiece vol shouldnt be low., its the speakerphone vol thats low on most phones
    im talking to myself on my nextel motorola and my iphone and i can definetely tell a difference between the two... so the update then only takes care of the speaker volume then? or both the speaker and earpiece?
    2007-10-02 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD