User Tag List

Does anyone know where to find the images of the location services arrow that shows up in the status bar when your location is being used? Is it like var/ something? I'm using iFunBox to access my iPhone's files...any help would be greatly appreciated please and thank you.

EDIT: This would be on an iPhone on iOS 5.1.1
    Last edited by DudeLikeTotally; 2012-07-01 at 01:48 AM.
    2012-07-01 01:41 AM
    If your asking about a themed image, it's in UIImages. var\stash\themes\your themexxx\UIImages
    smaller sig.png
    2012-07-01 02:01 AM
    I'm asking about the stock image location, like would it be in springboard.app or somewhere else?
    2012-07-01 02:10 AM
    hmmmmmmm, not sure. I'll look and see if I can find it.
    You can do the same thing by SSHing, copy the folders to your desktop and look.
    smaller sig.png
    2012-07-01 02:12 AM
    Yay! I use iFunBox and it shows a thumbnail for every image and I couldn't find it in springboard.app I tried the frameworks folder and I've tried the private frameworks folder...still couldn't find it though.
    2012-07-01 02:14 AM
    The raw files are contained within the [email protected] file which is in /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework along with a whole swagger of UI images. This file is heavily encrypted/compiled and can be extracted via Python 2.7 run within CMD if on Windows.

The other option here is to run WinterBoard and inside the WinterBoard app go down to and select "Advanced(for themers)" and then toggle "Record UIImages". This will save the artwork images as pngs in the directory /var/tmp/UIImages.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2012-07-02 08:27 AM
    Awesome!! thanks a million! 😁👍
    2012-07-02 09:10 AM
    No prob...any questions just ask...u need to add "@2x" to the filename if using the WB method.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2012-07-02 09:16 AM
    Okay thanks again! ��
    2012-07-02 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD