Does any body know where the black background with the chrome apple pic that shows up when u start your phone up is located in i was looking to change it but i cant seem to find it... im using cyberduck
    2007-10-04 01:33 AM
    do you want to change the background or the apple logo? the apple logo is at /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/applelogo.png. i dont think its possible to change the black background if that is what you mean.
    2007-10-04 05:48 AM
    well i wanted to change the whole back ground but if i cant ill work with the apple logo.... Onlyu thing is i cant seem to open this file format... ive used photoshop, preview and its not opening. do you have any ideas on what i cant use.. Im using a Mac Pro.....
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd
    2007-10-07 06:28 PM
    well i wanted to change the whole back ground but if i cant ill work with the apple logo.... Onlyu thing is i cant seem to open this file format... ive used photoshop, preview and its not opening. do you have any ideas on what i cant use.. Im using a Mac Pro.....
    I keep wondering if there is actually a way to put a background in the Springboard.app, it's just that Apple hasn't placed on there. Maybe there's a "secret" filename you use for the background that's currently not present.
    2007-10-07 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD