Anyone happen to know how to clear the contacts list that appears when choosing a contact to send a message? I have removed some contacts, but they are still listed when I begin to type in a contact name, to send a text message. My iPhone 4S is on IOS 6.1 and Jailbroken with evasi0n. I do not want to do a complete erase and restore as a new device.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    2013-02-09 10:37 PM
    If you've deleted the contact out of your Contacts app (or via the Phone app), check to make sure the deleted contacts weren't also linked from an e-mail account. If they were, they may still show up, even if the Contacts entry was deleted.
    2013-02-12 07:07 AM
    If you've deleted the contact out of your Contacts app (or via the Phone app), check to make sure the deleted contacts weren't also linked from an e-mail account. If they were, they may still show up, even if the Contacts entry was deleted.
    Thanks for the reply Overgauge. That is a good recommendation, but I have verified all that. I have determined it cannot be done. Since my iPhone is JB, I switched to biteSMS, which is a much better messaging app anyway.
    2013-02-12 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD