WoW = Drifter & Matchstic !!! To many choices. I haven't decided which version will work best for me so I'm going to try them all.
    Thanks again for all your work and sharing.
    2013-06-27 02:50 AM
    Holy Mother!!! How do I pick just one!?! This is awesome!! I just thought I was going to sit on my butt and do nothing tonight, but not anymore... Hehe! You all rock! Thank you both very much!
    2013-06-27 03:05 AM
    Awesome dudes!

Code works great!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-06-27 03:09 AM
    I installed the iPad version and the weather is not working. I put in the yahoo code. Battery works great. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    2013-06-27 03:21 AM
    I installed the iPad version and the weather is not working. I put in the yahoo code. Battery works great. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    Since your entering your city code, did you turn off GPS?

Did you press done after you entered your yahoo weather code ? (The little "x" should disappear)
    2013-06-27 03:27 AM
    Since your entering your city code, did you turn off GPS?

Did you press done after you entered your yahoo weather code ? (The little "x" should disappear)
    Thank you for helping. I did turn off GPS and the x did go away. I didn't see a "done" button.... I used 55805629 as the code.

Thank you for helping. I did turn off GPS and the x did go away. I didn't see a "done" button.... I used 55805629 as the code.
    Found the done!!! Got it working. Thank you!
    Last edited by ssemmel; 2013-06-27 at 03:40 AM.
    2013-06-27 03:30 AM
    Found the done!!! Got it working. Thank you!
    2013-06-27 03:43 AM
    Translation support for both BatteryStats and RAMStats will be available hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Also, I'm thinking of moving the txt files to /var/mobile/Library/Stats, but I'll also be keeping a symbolic link from their current location to the new so you won't need to change anything your end
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2013-06-27 at 09:19 AM.
    2013-06-27 09:16 AM
    Thank you great work guys very easy great instructions I have a suggestion maybe someone could do this at top all the way across the sraus bar one just a suggestion Ty drifter and the people involved and to the other person involved in this widget could have the time along the status bar with this mod it's awesome mod and once again Ty for your hard work guys and the creators it's appreciated

Translation support for both BatteryStats and RAMStats will be available hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Also, I'm thinking of moving the txt files to /var/mobile/Library/Stats, but I'll also be keeping a symbolic link from their current location to the new so you won't need to change anything your end
    Can u do a staus bar across the top mod ?
    With this I think it would be a nice mode added and Ty for your work sir and the great instructions and sharing makes my iPhone 4S more elite each day and Ty drifter. Matchstic;6907008
    Last edited by wes44; 2013-06-27 at 07:49 PM.
    2013-06-27 07:42 PM
    Can u do a staus bar across the top mod ?
    With this I think it would be a nice mode added and Ty for your work sir and the great instructions and sharing makes my iPhone 4S more elite each day and Ty drifter.
    So, do you mean something along the lines of how SBSettings does it in the status bar, like:

CARRIER --------- <TIME> <RAM> ------------ BATTERY

Or maybe alternatively could tap the time and it switches to a RAM view?
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2013-06-27 at 07:58 PM.
    2013-06-27 07:54 PM
    Thanks drifter and match killer project!! The ram is a home run cause I hate sbsettings lol if people only knew how bad it drags there phone down thanks again
    2013-06-27 07:56 PM
    So, do you mean something along the lines of how SBSettings does it in the status bar, like:

I mean up top the status bar going across the top wgere the carrier logo is along the top (status bar menu) just a thought your on the lines of it bro but not in sbseetting I got what u mean u were right on bro lol missed read sorry
    Last edited by wes44; 2013-06-27 at 09:39 PM.
    2013-06-27 08:09 PM

Oooh you sounding like you already working on it brother! Can hear the smirk in your writing lol
    2013-06-27 08:29 PM
    Oooh you sounding like you already working on it brother! Can hear the smirk in your writing lol
    Good day Mav how are you brother I need to k ow more how y'all do this lol
    2013-06-27 09:15 PM
    You mean like this? I put the battery in the status bar, just not the ram yet.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-06-27 09:39 PM
    You mean like this? I put the battery in the status bar, just not the ram yet.

Yes exactly ) I think it would look nice and more space on springboard your awesome king o hill
    2013-06-27 10:10 PM
    I mean up top the status bar going across the top wgere the carrier logo is along the top (status bar menu) just a thought your on the lines of it bro but not in sbseetting I got what u mean u were right on bro lol missed read sorry
    It's fine mate, and alright then, I'll see what I can do!

Yeah, I'm just searching through all the header files now to see how to achieve it
    2013-06-27 10:12 PM
    hello and thanks The.Drifter and Matchstic and of course Ian , and Blue

2013-06-27 10:44 PM
    hello and thanks The.Drifter and Matchstic and of course Ian , and Blue

Absolutely Stunning LockScreen Steph

I'm loving it !!

Looks like the only piece your missing for your setup is the RAM texts are not in your language

Edit the Stats.js and find these lines at the bottom:

document.getElementById("FreeDisplay").innerHTML = "Free RAM:" + free +"MB";
    document.getElementById("UsedDisplay").innerHTML = "Used RAM:" + Used +"MB";

Change the "Free RAM:" and "Used RAM:" to your language here
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 2013-06-27 at 11:32 PM.
    2013-06-27 11:30 PM
    Absolutely Stunning LockScreen Steph

I'm loving it !!

Looks like the only piece your missing for your setup is the RAM texts are not in your language

Edit the Stats.js and find these lines at the bottom:

document.getElementById("FreeDisplay").innerHTML = "Free RAM:" + free +"MB";
    document.getElementById("UsedDisplay").innerHTML = "Used RAM:" + Used +"MB";

Change the "Free RAM:" and "Used RAM:" to your language here
    ok and very thanks
    2013-06-27 11:50 PM
439 ... 67891018 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD