Any iPad springboard widget weather for ios7 suggestions?
    2014-01-19 05:39 PM
    ...i really miss the forum so i took the plunge and bought one to play on.
    So nice to see you, you've been missed Jazz.
    2014-01-19 07:14 PM
    I turned em on but can't see the difference lol...it's a 5S does that make a difference...

Frame replicated for theme, options .....

Still i cant find this widget,where exactly should i find it,and which is the name?
    2014-01-19 07:20 PM
    So nice to see you, you've been missed Jazz.
    Why thank you maam...

Still i cant find this widget,where exactly should i find it,and which is the name?

Nik you have a PM...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2014-01-19 at 09:21 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2014-01-19 08:51 PM
    Swore I just saw a ghost in my email. Went by the name Jazzman UK.

Welcome back.
    2014-01-19 09:43 PM
    Yes info plist will make iWidgets not work till winterboard is updated
    Not all. "No Docked Icon Labels" and "No Undocked Icon Labels" plist themes in WB worked fine with iWidgets until I installed my beta of GroovyLock. Then even those two plist themes stopped iWidgets from working. Thanks!
    2014-01-19 10:29 PM
    Not all. "No Docked Icon Labels" and "No Undocked Icon Labels" plist themes in WB worked fine with iWidgets until I installed my beta of GroovyLock. Then even those two plist themes stopped iWidgets from working. Thanks!
    There's a new beta out, will see if this is resolved. Hang tight.
    2014-01-19 10:40 PM
    In Widget Weather news

1.5-36 has been submitted to Cydia

Changes
    -Added toggle for MyLocation. Tweak now creates and updates a location file compatible for use with previous widgets written for GPS use with MyLocation tweak.
    -Fixed some wording
    -Minor bug fixes
    2014-01-19 10:51 PM
    There's a new beta out, will see if this is resolved. Hang tight.
    Just got the new beta too, Krima. Testing now.. Thx!
    2014-01-19 10:52 PM
    Just got the new beta too, Krima. Testing now.. Thx!
    Don't bother. It's the same thing.

And any feedback you leave here about other tweaks will confuse people so email it instead please.
    2014-01-19 10:57 PM

And any feedback you leave here about other tweaks will confuse people so email it instead please.
    Good point Durben. My apologies.
    2014-01-19 11:02 PM
    Good point Durben. My apologies.
    The little posts were fine. I just foreseen a marathon post coming lol
    2014-01-19 11:08 PM
    Swore I just saw a ghost in my email. Went by the name Jazzman UK.

Welcome back.
    It's been a while, thanks buddy...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2014-01-19 11:12 PM
    Is this compatible with infiniboard?
    2014-01-19 11:13 PM
    Is this compatible with infiniboard?
    WidgetWeather tweak itself is fine with Infiniboard

But if you want to use iWidgets (any of them including ones written for Widget Weather) it is not compatible.
    2014-01-19 11:22 PM

Yes. Sorry, D.. Forgot where I was.
    2014-01-19 11:24 PM
    WidgetWeather tweak itself is fine with Infiniboard

But if you want to use iWidgets (any of them including ones written for Widget Weather) it is not compatible.
    Ok thanx! I am on iOS 7 iphone 5 & install this awesome tweak but I guess I'm not understanding how it shows up on my screen...initially I installed per directions from cydia & was able to see it in iFile & my settings app even saw the base in winterboard but still unsure what to do.. Does is just show up over my weather app? Do I need to install iWidgets? Or is there something I need to do in iFile?

Any help is appreciated..this just looks to awesome to not have & Miss weather widgets I'm general!

TIA
    2014-01-19 11:28 PM
    Ok thanx! I am on iOS 7 iphone 5 & install this awesome tweak but I guess I'm not understanding how it shows up on my screen...initially I installed per directions from cydia & was able to see it in iFile & my settings app even saw the base in winterboard but still unsure what to do.. Does is just show up over my weather app? Do I need to install iWidgets? Or is there something I need to do in iFile?

Any help is appreciated..this just looks to awesome to not have & Miss weather widgets I'm general!

TIA
    This tweak only provides data to widgets.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-20 12:09 AM
    It's been a while, thanks buddy...
    Hey. Glad to see you around jazz. Been a while hope you are doing good. Really really glad you are back and doing what you do brother.

Sorry for the post, just had to shoot a shout out. WW for the win
    2014-01-20 12:20 AM
    Anyone have a lock HTML that can work with Groovylock ?. GrooveCarrot post Grovelock on Twitter .
    2014-01-20 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD