User Tag List

This is working like a dream! Town by town. City by city. Updates better an quicker than myLocation ever has.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2014-01-21 01:46 PM
    ...okay I found it, its on the UNiAW thread, but is there any UNiAW-WW LS out there, with animated Weather, and TimedWalls or WeatherWalls ?
    Yes. But the engine to run it, GroovyLock, is very "crashey" with lots of animations running. So you'll need to try and turn off maybe everything but clouds and timed walls to run it without crashing into SafeMode or random resprings.

The developer is working on getting it more stable for animations - but there are major issues with 7.0.4 itself that are part of the problem - that are fixed in 7.1... .. We all know what that means..
    2014-01-21 01:59 PM
    Thank you to the Widget Weather Team, and The Durben for his classic DB Mini GPS v2. I had the one safe mode, but since then it's updating and I can add other widgets no problems. I understand this may associated with the plist? I've been running this iWidget with WOEID for a few weeks and had no issues. I'm running very minimal tweaks though for now, and moving across to the WW generated myLocation.txt is doing the trick until I get time to try the WW iWidgets. Thank you all again for the "one stop shop" suited to our location based needs.

2014-01-21 02:16 PM
    This is what I have for WW ImageUploadedByModMyi1390314498.798735.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390314510.413478.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390314520.532606.jpg
    And I can't get it to show up on my LS

TIA

Ok well the base that comes with is working
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-01-21 at 02:32 PM.
    2014-01-21 02:29 PM
    Ok we'll how can I get my screen to look like this Attachment 651925 because that's the look I'm going for
    This tweak works on i5 iOS7??
    How i can have that LS
    2014-01-21 02:36 PM
    This tweak works on i5 iOS7??
    How i can have that LS
    I heard it does just trying to get it to work on my phone
    2014-01-21 02:42 PM
    Cool thanks fellas!
    2014-01-21 02:58 PM
    With this update. Can I delete the myLocation app I currently have or this strictly for WW?
    2014-01-21 03:17 PM
    I heard it does just trying to get it to work on my phone
    If you do please let me know how lol
    2014-01-21 03:21 PM
    anyone kindly enough to share durben iwidget mini gps? try to download but link invalid. TIA
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-01-21 03:21 PM
    Will do waiting for someone to help me out lol
    2014-01-21 03:26 PM
    Is there a possibility in a update to include Accuweather option?
    Absolutely not. That's not the purpose of the tweak. In the XML file it will capture your coordinates and woeid and either can be used to obtain an accuweather feed. You just need to code your widget appropriately.

With this update. Can I delete the myLocation app I currently have or this strictly for WW?
    Yes you can delete it now!

anyone kindly enough to share durben iwidget mini gps? try to download but link invalid. TIA
    The_Durben has asked that his widgets not be reposted. He may come by and fix the link, or maybe someone will PM you a link, but please do not repost. It's part of the deal, we don't repost and in return, he shares cool stuff. Thanks!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-01-21 at 03:40 PM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-21 03:36 PM
    The_Durben has asked that his widgets not be reposted. He may come by and fix the link, or maybe someone will PM you a link, but please do not repost. It's part of the deal, we don't repost and in return, he shares cool stuff. Thanks!
    Got it King, thanks....I guess I'm just gonna have to wait someone pm me.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-01-21 03:55 PM
    Same, I would like to get this widget as well, i will wait for a PM from one of these nice people
    2014-01-21 04:01 PM
    You can always donate a modest amount, the cost of Durben's widget pack in Cydia. That's the right thing to do. Derrick has always supported most threads with his work, including helping bring to us revolutionary widgets. Least we can do is buy him a beer through Cydia. Just saying...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2014-01-21 04:16 PM
    You can always donate a modest amount, the cost of Durben's widget pack in Cydia. That's the right thing to do. Derrick has always supported most threads with his work, including helping bring to us revolutionary widgets. Least we can do is buy him a beer through Cydia. Just saying...
    Very good point Manny!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-21 04:38 PM
    got this on my phone, and uninstalled mylocation.
    it updates the weather just fine, but if i drive to another town it stay a the last location,my home, !! can it be my iwidgets that cant talk to the widgeteweather ? have the new theme 77 made by blue, if yes can someone give a link to a nice ones, love the one with animatede weather.
    Thanks
    2014-01-21 06:38 PM
    Ok so you need groovy lock from Cydia to get it to work
    2014-01-21 06:41 PM
    Not sure what I am doing wrong, nothing is showing up on my lockscreen. The widgetweather.xml is being generated and is in the correct location. One thing I am unable to do and I don't know if this matters is select a theme under the groovylock settings. Could this be what is keeping it from showing the widget on my lockscreen?
    2014-01-21 06:56 PM
    It's part of my DB iWidget Pack in Cydia
    Once you buy and install it you can then search DB mini GPS v2 in Cydia and download. It's dependent on purchase of the first package

Not sure what I am doing wrong, nothing is showing up on my lockscreen. The widgetweather.xml is being generated and is in the correct location. One thing I am unable to do and I don't know if this matters is select a theme under the groovylock settings. Could this be what is keeping it from showing the widget on my lockscreen?

On iOS 7 WINTERBOARD CANNOT RUN LOCKSCREENS

To run a lockscreen you need GroovyLock and then place a lockscreen into the GroovyLock folder.
    Get it in Cydia by GroovyCarrot assisted by Matchstic
    2014-01-21 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD