User Tag List

Aloha yall! So I'm on a 5s and since ifile is one of the few working things at the moment I figured I would go in and change some UI sounds like I always do... I changed my lock and unlock sounds but only the lock sound works... Tried changing back to the original unlock sound and still nothing... I reboot every time after making the changes too... Any ideas?
    2013-12-30 06:27 PM
    There's got to be a cache file that needs to be cleared.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-12-30 09:13 PM
    Thanks for responding to my post... Do you think icleaner pro might take care of that?
    2013-12-31 06:45 PM
    Thanks for responding to my post... Do you think icleaner pro might take care of that?
    Probably so I would give it a shot.
    2013-12-31 06:46 PM
    Will try it out soon... It's giving me a lil pop up when I open icleaner pro saying it might be risky to use the app right now... Prolly all good though...
    2013-12-31 06:56 PM
    There's got to be a cache file that needs to be cleared.
    So I tried a general cleanup using icleaner and still no go... The unlock sound works within ifile for the original or my new sound... Just won't work when I unlock the phone... What cache files should I look for to clear it and where might I find that?
    2014-01-07 06:56 PM
    Figured it out when I saw two tweaks on cydia today for bringing back the unlock sounds... The unlock sound is still included in the UI sounds files but for some reason has been ditched on iOS 7...
    2014-01-08 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD