User Tag List

There is a WinterBoard update on Cydia that fixes the issue between animations in LS's & iWidgets and the Info.plist files in themes.
    But this doesn't mean HTML on Springboard yet in WB - nor that Lockscreens will run without safe mode crashes right?
    2014-01-29 12:30 PM
    thank's 4 u'r answer

so if I understand, just need to download this update and replace my old Info.plist files in themes, and my lockscreen will correctly works ?
    Yup, they should.

But this doesn't mean HTML on Springboard yet in WB - nor that Lockscreens will run without safe mode crashes right?
    right
    2014-01-29 12:48 PM

right
    Well, Saurik calls it, in the changelog section a "Cydget animation fix".. And that seems to indicate that the WebView problem on LS with animation was a Winterboard conflict all along.

I'm running your GroovyParallaxLS in LockHTML3, Simon, that would start crashing 5 min in. Been 30 minutes. No crash. Looks like we're back, gang!! Animations on LS again! Was a WB conflict all along.. (Still testing - but looks like I'm right)...
    2014-01-29 01:10 PM
    There is a WinterBoard update on Cydia that fixes the issue between animations in LS's & iWidgets and the Info.plist files in themes.
    So this means we can use animated Lock Screen with much problems now ?.
    2014-01-29 01:20 PM
    Sorry but do the ls now al work true WB or just groovylock
    2014-01-29 01:25 PM
    Sorry but do the ls now al work true WB or just groovylock
    No winterboard support yet. Still groovylock (or cydgets/lockhtml3)

Well, Saurik calls it, in the changelog section a "Cydget animation fix".. And that seems to indicate that the WebView problem on LS with animation was a Winterboard conflict all along.

I'm running your GroovyParallaxLS in LockHTML3, Simon, that would start crashing 5 min in. Been 30 minutes. No crash. Looks like we're back, gang!! Animations on LS again! Was a WB conflict all along.. (Still testing - but looks like I'm right)...
    Is that what it said? Let's see how this thing likes some full gyroscope panoramic walls
    2014-01-29 01:28 PM
    No winterboard support yet. Still groovylock (or cydgets/lockhtml3)

Is that what it said? Let's see how this thing likes some full gyroscope panoramic walls
    Yep. Changelog in WB calls it a Cydget Animation fix. June was getting a lot of crashing reports about his Cydget-based ConceptLS. And went to Saurik for help last night. Cydget is Saurik's pride & joy from what I hear and so he fixed it right up for June..

"Side" benefits:
    No more info.plist conflicts
    Full Animations back on LS

It was all a WB conflict all along.. Who knew...

So nice to have Calendar stylings back in themes via info.plist!!
    2014-01-29 01:40 PM
    Great news thanks for heads up!

2014-01-29 01:45 PM
    Touch functions BACK TOO!!!
    2014-01-29 01:59 PM
    Touch functions BACK TOO!!!
    Touch function with what?
    2014-01-29 02:02 PM
    Touch function with what?
    Lockscreens. But testing.
    2014-01-29 02:15 PM
    Lockscreens. But testing.
    Nothing Saurik did will change touch functions available in lockscreens in other tweaks. Cydgets, Lockhtml, Convergence have touch, not GroovyLock yet.
    2014-01-29 02:22 PM
    Nothing Saurik did will change touch functions available in lockscreens in other tweaks. Cydgets, Lockhtml, Convergence have touch, not GroovyLock yet.
    Thanks for the correction, Simon. I jumped the gun..

Not always right, but always confident..
    2014-01-29 02:30 PM
    Thanks for the correction, Simon. I jumped the gun..

Not always right, but always confident..
    Want something to really test that animation claim?: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...cydget%203.zip

Same as my parallax one but with the gyroscope meter turned WAY up so it's more like looking around at panoramic walls. Happy testing

more like this:

Oh, and that is setup to work with GroovyLock, cydget or Lockhtml depending on which folder you put it in.
    Last edited by Simon; 2014-01-29 at 02:56 PM.
    2014-01-29 02:53 PM
    So now is my question what is the best for me groovylock get stuck in safemode when i lock my phone what do i got to use the cydgets or lockhtml

Tia
    2014-01-29 02:58 PM
    So now is my question what is the best for me groovylock get stuck in safemode when i lock my phone what do i got to use the cydgets or lockhtml

Tia
    If you want maximum compatibility with the majority of widgets out there you should use LockHTML instead of cydgets.
    2014-01-29 03:01 PM
    Great news thanks for heads up!

Please tell me the name of the theme and where can I get this?

thanks
    2014-01-29 03:33 PM
    How can i get my ls to work with lockhtml
    2014-01-29 03:42 PM
    Yep. Changelog in WB calls it a Cydget Animation fix. June was getting a lot of crashing reports about his Cydget-based ConceptLS. And went to Saurik for help last night. Cydget is Saurik's pride & joy from what I hear and so he fixed it right up for June..

"Side" benefits:
    No more info.plist conflicts
    Full Animations back on LS

It was all a WB conflict all along.. Who knew...

So nice to have Calendar stylings back in themes via info.plist!!
    I knew days ago.

Why I took webkit out of my locks.
    And just to let you know, it doesn't "fix" the crashing with heavy animated widgets. It does correct the issue with webkit code in widgets and having the info not show when using an info.plist
    2014-01-29 07:15 PM
    Can somebody tell me how to set my ls with lockhtml3 tia
    2014-01-29 08:29 PM
1,343 ... 10181920212230 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD