Hehe I'm fine thanks !

I can see you're still not bothered by squarish images being squished to narrow rectangles either lol.

Yeah, Convergance does use the system wallpaper for its smooth transitions. I'd recommend choosing a more neutral wall for it not to be as shocking.
    LOL its only that one picture!! ok ok its about 7 but the rest are good i swear lol

If using groovylock choose the option the run the widget in the background. That will stop you're stock wallpaper from showing underneath when you slide to unlock. It will remove any touch function on whichever widget you are using though.
    that did the trick thanks a lot bro
    Last edited by DaddyMatty; 2014-09-17 at 05:42 AM.
    2014-09-17 05:36 AM
    Anyone know hoe to hide/remove the default music hud from the lockscreen. I just want to have the mini-player tweak as my controller. Thx in advance!!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1412081094.166900.jpg
    2014-09-30 02:45 PM
    Anyone know hoe to hide/remove the default music hud from the lockscreen. I just want to have the mini-player tweak as my controller. Thx in advance!!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1412081094.166900.jpg
    Try this.
    HideLSMusicControls
    Look for it in cydia
    2014-10-01 02:48 PM
    What are you guys using to hide your status bar on the lock screen ?.
    2014-10-01 03:27 PM
    What are you guys using to hide your status bar on the lock screen ?.
    Nostatusbar or mystatusbar.
    2014-10-01 04:06 PM
    I have a lil' bug or something. So I made a simple lockscreen (clock, date and a bg), but when I play music it's all gone... Turn off the music, lock my ipod and it's back. Anyone know what this is?
    2014-10-01 04:28 PM
    CallBar has been update for iOS7 and it's really nice.
    2014-10-01 05:34 PM
    hello everyone,

could somebody tell me how to set diffrent position settings in CSS for landscape mode?

TIA
    2014-10-02 12:48 AM
    Try this.
    HideLSMusicControls
    Look for it in cydia
    Thx a lot Werty!! Worked!
    2014-10-03 11:11 AM
    hello everyone,

could somebody tell me how to set diffrent position settings in CSS for landscape mode?

TIA
    None of the widgets we work with work in Landscape mode on the iPhone. Would you possibly be referring to stuff for the iPad?
    2014-10-03 12:42 PM
    None of the widgets we work with work in Landscape mode on the iPhone. Would you possibly be referring to stuff for the iPad?
    iPad misses all the widget fun for this precise question iMod1 is asking.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-03 12:46 PM
    Widgets work perfectly for me in Portrait. They would have to be entirely rewritten for landscape mode. Not just CSS stuff.
    2014-10-03 12:47 PM
    Widgets work perfectly for me in Portrait. They would have to be entirely rewritten for landscape mode. Not just CSS stuff.
    Hmm. Why wouldn't CSS be implied ? It's all part of the code. Did iMod1 mention he's doing a conversion ? No need to assume.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-03 12:50 PM
    Many CSS positioning commands are also placed in the .js files. He would have to learn the js codes as well. It's a big job. The CSS parameters for Landscape are no different than for Portrait. Top and Left all work the same. You just have to experiment with the numbers until you get the desired result - no different than Portrait.
    2014-10-03 12:56 PM
    Couple questions.

Is there a way to define an array of items for GL to pick up in the Config file?
    Example if I have a language selection "sp", "en", "de" etc. Is there a way I can have a selection menu?

When the config file is changed through GL settings, I have to respring to refresh the config.js file. Is this normal? I figure since GL saves the LS in memory it is also saving the Config.js file and loading the old one. Just want to make sure this is how it is intended to work. If so have you thought of adding a respring button?
    2014-10-18 10:32 PM
    Couple questions.

Is there a way to define an array of items for GL to pick up in the Config file?
    Example if I have a language selection "sp", "en", "de" etc. Is there a way I can have a selection menu?

When the config file is changed through GL settings, I have to respring to refresh the config.js file. Is this normal? I figure since GL saves the LS in memory it is also saving the Config.js file and loading the old one. Just want to make sure this is how it is intended to work. If so have you thought of adding a respring button?
    Actually I did think of this but never had a chance to implement it, I've been working this weekend on my server so I should find time for a quick fix for that, otherwise it'll have to wait until next weekend probably
    2014-10-18 11:40 PM
    Actually I did think of this but never had a chance to implement it, I've been working this weekend on my server so I should find time for a quick fix for that, otherwise it'll have to wait until next weekend probably
    Not sure if you're talking about the selection, or the need to respring.
    2014-10-19 02:30 AM
    Not sure if you're talking about the selection, or the need to respring.
    Yeah I mean the selection thing, the respring is unfortunately necessary as the js is cached and I can't really do much to clear the cache my end I don't think
    2014-10-19 02:35 AM
    Yeah I mean the selection thing, the respring is unfortunately necessary as the js is cached and I can't really do much to clear the cache my end I don't think
    I had a feeling that's how it was, just wanted to make sure. Thanks.
    2014-10-19 02:53 AM
    iOS 8 JAILBREAK RELEASED BY PANGU!!!! Mostly for Devs only to update their stuff. Cydia not done.. But we're on our way!!!
    2014-10-22 01:33 PM
1,343 ... 36444546474856 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD