@Krima I actually had a theme with info.plist so I deleted it
    2014-01-22 11:19 PM
    This is ridiculous.. The users are not smart as you, this is what they are coming to me with. Sorry if you don't understand.

OK a lockscreen pulls weather, you download it and then you see it isn't your city. You read "Please use WidgetWeather Tweak for LockScreens that pull weather information," So what do you do bro? Honestly? What is the first thing that comes to mind?
    If I got a lockscreen from someone, and it wasn't showing my city, and I had no idea why, I wouldn't go download something else, or look at the tweak that I placed the lockscreen into. I would ask the person that I got the lockscreen from as to what I need to do to get the lockscreen to show my location. If my coffee machine wasn't working properly I wouldn't look on the coffee container for answers.

Now if you're miWeather customers are asking you about why their city isn't showing properly after installing WidgetWeather, wouldn't you have to answer their question about how to display the proper city anyway?
    2014-01-22 11:19 PM
    @Krima I actually had a theme with info.plist so I deleted it
    Did it fix your issue? You don't need to delete the plist, you could rename it just in case you wanted it later.
    2014-01-22 11:20 PM
    2014-01-22 11:21 PM
    I still have more cases waiting to see if my iPhone that puts more in safe mode
    2014-01-22 11:22 PM
    If i use this it will go to safemode very time nice tweak but not for me i guess
    2014-01-22 11:24 PM
    I still have more cases waiting to see if my iPhone that puts more in safe mode
    Keep in mind, any lockscreen that is loaded with animations will probably cause safe mode as well. I've been running a LS with no animations for a day now and have not been kicked into safe mode.
    2014-01-22 11:25 PM
    My lockscreen has no animation, the problem is that before this update there was no worries
    2014-01-22 11:27 PM
    If i use this it will go to safemode very time nice tweak but not for me i guess
    There is usually a reason as to why it goes into safe mode. Heavy animations, LS hold to memory, and a info.plist in winterboard seem to be the common reasons. Keep in mind this tweak is still in its infancy stage and is the only viable option so far to handle the majority of widgets out there. Will get better I'm sure.

Also, am I the only one that enjoys this stage in a new jailbreak? I like testing and figuring out issues. It makes updates fun to receive because there is instant gratification.
    Last edited by Krima; 2014-01-22 at 11:31 PM.
    2014-01-22 11:28 PM
    the problem may also come from the Memory option?
    2014-01-22 11:31 PM
    I would still love to know why after the new update my whole ls got bumped to the right by about 315 pixels.
    I did resolve it with just putting a margin-left: -315px but I would still love to know what happened.
    2014-01-22 11:39 PM
    Yes I will be implementing an objc-javascript bridge down the line, I know cycript is a good bridge but I'm not aware if it's been ported by saurik, also it seems complicated for me (who writes in objective c and javascript) so I'll be looking to implement some simplified functions that can be called related to the lockscreen - seems ultimately safer to me as well.
    Sweet, I agree, cycript seemed like a little bit overkill but I guess it has a wider target, simple functions from JS will work perfect here, thanks

** Also, I'm not sure if this is due to another tweak combined with GroovyLock, or just the latest GroovyLock update, but the body element appears to be twice the size of my iPhone; meaning that when I try to center an element, its centered on the right of my phone so half is off screen. This also means my background-image on the body element is stretched to double my phones height and width, so only a quarter of it is visible. The elements that I have attached to the bottom of the screen (footers) are completely off screen and not visible since i can only see a quarter of normal. It's definitely not my HTML because I haven't changed it, and even if I had my old ones are doing the same. Any idea why this is happening / can you push a fix soon? Again, thanks!

*** Looks like someone beat me to mentioning the issue I stated above!
    I would still love to know why after the new update my whole ls got bumped to the right by about 315 pixels.
    I did resolve it with just putting a margin-left: -315px but I would still love to know what happened.
    This is exactly the issue, thanks @LeQuacKK
    2014-01-22 11:46 PM
    I just did the update as per Cydia and rebooted. It went into safe mode and had to reboot. So for what its worth, I'm using Dacal's Weather widget which does have animation in the background.
    2014-01-22 11:48 PM
    That's something with the lockscreen you're using.
    I've put in over 10 different of mine and this has never happened.
    2014-01-22 11:48 PM
    That's something with the lockscreen you're using.
    I've put in over 10 different of mine and this has never happened.
    It's worth noting that I'm experiencing a similar issue as him, except I'd say the body size doubled but my phone's size remained the same, so my background-image is stretched off screen, and right/bottom aligned elements are gone, and centered things are on the right/bottom of my screen.
    2014-01-22 11:50 PM
    I just did the update as per Cydia and rebooted. It went into safe mode and had to reboot. So for what its worth, I'm using Dacal's Weather widget which does have animation in the background.
    Turn off Hold LS in Memory in settings and respring just to make sure.
    Should help with the lag or app crashes but animated lockscreens in general are having a rough time on the lockscreen in iOS 7
    2014-01-22 11:50 PM
    It's worth noting that I'm experiencing a similar issue as him, except I'd say the body size doubled but my phone's size remained the same, so my background-image is stretched off screen, and right/bottom aligned elements are gone, and centered things are on the right/bottom of my screen.
    Info.plist inside one of your activated Winterboard themes?
    If so this is the problem. Rename or delete it and respring.
    2014-01-22 11:52 PM
    Turn off Hold LS in Memory in settings and respring just to make sure.
    Should help with the lag or app crashes but animated lockscreens in general are having a rough time on the lockscreen in iOS 7
    Yeah I did that to be sure and its been running with no issues so far, thx !
    2014-01-22 11:53 PM

Now if you're miWeather customers are asking you about why their city isn't showing properly after installing WidgetWeather, wouldn't you have to answer their question about how to display the proper city anyway?
    This. Exactly.
    2014-01-22 11:56 PM
    Info.plist inside one of your activated Winterboard themes?
    If so this is the problem. Rename or delete it and respring.
    One of the 2 winterboard themes I use just had an update semi-recently so that could be the issue. However, after disabling ALL of my winterboard themes the issue persists; then I searched /Library/Themes/ and deleted all Info.plists and I'm still having the same issue; not so sure its winterboard causing it
    2014-01-22 11:57 PM
1,343 ... 78910111959 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD