iPad version of slideshow wallpaper
    Big thx Simon!

2014-05-26 06:54 PM
    Can you share this one please?

Enviado desde mi iPhone con ModMyi
    2014-05-26 07:24 PM
    Very nice Groovy,just join to the party!
    2014-05-26 09:03 PM
    Can you share this one please?

Her you go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxzmdugbul...0Obliquely.zip
    2014-05-27 12:30 AM
    You saved my life bro haha thanks!!

2014-05-27 01:26 AM

Last edited by azizazooz; 2014-05-27 at 08:50 PM.
    2014-05-27 08:40 PM
    These widgets look amazing!!! Looking for an animated weather one to use behind my current picture. Also would love to get the slideshow for my ipad!
    2014-05-27 09:16 PM
    Thanks to Groovy,Simon and of course Chevy for the theme Paradigm Shift!

Last edited by nik1975; 2014-05-27 at 10:27 PM.
    2014-05-27 10:13 PM
    A quick question!
    Can we use the themes of winterboard we had on ios6,like putting in the file sbhtml?
    2014-05-28 03:36 PM
    A quick question!
    Can we use the themes of winterboard we had on ios6,like putting in the file sbhtml?
    I have been using themes from winterboard in SBHTML, with zero problems. Just double check that it has the Wallpaper.html file, and should be good to go.
    Here is one from the Origin Theme.

2014-05-28 04:14 PM
    definitely a newbi question here. How can I put a weather widget on my SB screen. Will it show the weather on my sb and still have my picture I have selected as my background there or will it change it? These are amazing tweaks and would love to take advantage of them. I have Forcast on my ls and love how it looks and changes with the weather. was looking for something like that for the sb. Possibly even just a widget to have in a portion of the screen.
    2014-05-28 05:59 PM
    2014-05-28 06:14 PM
    definitely a newbi question here. How can I put a weather widget on my SB screen. Will it show the weather on my sb and still have my picture I have selected as my background there or will it change it? These are amazing tweaks and would love to take advantage of them. I have Forcast on my ls and love how it looks and changes with the weather. was looking for something like that for the sb. Possibly even just a widget to have in a portion of the screen.
    Go to this thread. It is a thread just for sharing stuff.

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=837609

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-28 09:15 PM
    So do I just download those files I want and put them in the folder spelled out earlier on page 3?
    2014-05-28 09:54 PM
    Okay - gang and gurus alike... Since adding this tweaks to my mix of things.. I've had more crashing than before.. I've postulated - maybe it's because of high animation on LS and on SB now... But so many of you seem have that too and are not crashing. OR maybe you are.. IF any of you on 5S, since adding this tweak have had more crashing, and who also use Convergence as you LS player.. Let me know..

So when I use a very simple Coffee Diary setup with just a simple iWidget and on my SB and full animation on the Lockscreen - I get NO crashing. When I run a full animation Springboard widget in SBHTML - I get random crashing...

SO yesterday - I turned off a boatload of Mobile substrates of things that I either don't use regularly or don't change the appearance of my SB too much. And the crashing seems to be gone now.. Let me list the ones I turned off - and see if any of you have had any trouble with any of these too. ONE of these, on MY phone conflicts with SBHTML... as - when I turn off SBHTML - of course the crashing also goes away.

I've turned off all these and no more crashing:
    Activator
    Classic Dock
    ColorKeyboard
    Cydget Loader (was turned off in Settings, though, even when Mobile Substrate was running)
    FlipSwitch
    GroovyLock (was turned off in Settings, though, even when Mobile Substrate was running)
    LockHTML3 (was turned off in Settings, though, even when Mobile Substrate was running)
    SmartClose
    SpringPaper (was turned off in Settings, though, even when Mobile Substrate was running)
    Unimo (this is the mobile substrate for Auxo2)

My remaining active Mobile Substrates are:
    20SecLockScreen, AppList, biteSMS, CCSettings, Convergence, ExchangePolicyRemover, Flex2, Gridlock, HideHomeTime, HomescreenDesigner, IconOmatic, IconSupport, iWidgets, libhide, MobileSafety, RocketBootstrap, SBHTML, ShowCase, Springtomize3, SpringtomizeUbiquitous, TinyGridPlus, WidgetWeather, Winterboard.

With those on I have no crashing of any kind. Only when I turn on the ones in the first list above do I get crashing.

Any thoughts and experiences you could share would be helpful,
    Grant
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-05-29 at 01:48 AM. Reason: updates
    2014-05-28 10:13 PM
    2014-05-28 11:16 PM
    You run the beta version of rocketbootstrap don't you?

2014-05-28 11:17 PM
    You run the beta version of rocketbootstrap don't you?
    Was this intended for me Brian - 2 posts ago?

If so.. I don't know what you mean by beta version? RocketBootStrap's been out of beta since March I think. And they've been thru about 4 updates in the last 2 weeks.. I'm up to date if that's what you mean..
    2014-05-28 11:26 PM
    I haven't had any updates. You are using the beta repo instead of bigboss. I believe those are beta updates.

2014-05-28 11:35 PM
    I haven't had any updates. You are using the beta repo instead of bigboss. I believe those are beta updates.
    It's from Ryan Petrich's site. And not BigBoss.. Yes, it says beta4.. But there is no other (non beta) version of RocketBootStrap on BigBoss. No official release since 7, King. Maybe that's why you're not seeing what I'm seeing.. All of us on 7 are using Ryan's beta versions.

And anyway.. That one I never turned off in this recent test.. It's on now - as per my list and no crashing with the others turned off on my list..
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-05-29 at 12:44 AM. Reason: update
    2014-05-29 12:41 AM
1,139 ... 4121314151624 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.