I shut it down and see what happens thanks
    2015-03-25 03:04 AM
    Not sure what happened, but the latest update to WW2 messed something up and now my springboard location and weather aren't updating, they still show yesterday's information. Before yesterday's Cydia update they were fine, but now it stopped updating.
    2015-03-26 04:58 PM
    Not sure what happened, but the latest update to WW2 messed something up and now my springboard location and weather aren't updating, they still show yesterday's information. Before yesterday's Cydia update they were fine, but now it stopped updating.
    WW2 wasn't updated in cydia yesterday in the MMi repo. You probably still have the beta repo for it. A beta released yesterday has an issue of not updating the xml. If you want to go back to the normal one uninstall WW2 then delete the beta repo. Then reinstall WW2 from the MMi repo.
    2015-03-26 05:10 PM
    SBHTML Thewaytozion Blue Motion (5/6/6+)

Initially I started the SBHTML with a blue layer (the reason for the name of this SBHTML), but during coding I thought "Why should not the User decide?!" . With that I added a bunch of options to this SBHTML:

- you can change the color of top layers and bottom layer using rgb values in config.js (I added 2 config.js files for red and blue top layers)
    - you can select the font you like (can be set in config.js, use one of the 7 fonts provided or add your own font)
    - many wallpaper-options (default iOS wall, Userwall, RandomWeatherWalls, WeatherWalls)
    - user can activate/ deactivate vintage effect for wallpaper
    - option to show a shadowed (gradient) statusbar

Added
    - battery bar at top of screen
    - Option to show (0 to) 5 extra weather locations on screen, just activate extra locations in settings app (settings/Widget Weather 2)
    - depending on dayhour you will get several hints from your device
    - added two tiles at the bottom, (you can add your own set of pictures, which will be shown randomly on the tiles)

Requirements:
    - GroovyAPI
    - Widgetweather 2
    - InfoStats

Downloadlink
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ig0zsczhf...otion.zip?dl=0

Tested on iPhone 6, should work on iPhone 5 and 6+
    2015-04-04 02:47 PM
    As we come to the summer months in the Northern Hemisphere - I'm wondering if Heat Index is already in the weather.com feed? Or will it need to be calculated?
    2015-04-05 12:59 AM
    As we come to the summer months in the Northern Hemisphere - I'm wondering if Heat Index is already in the weather.com feed? Or will it need to be calculated?
    Great question Grant. I hope it already is....like feels like should work both ways? Hot in summer and colder in winter.
    2015-04-05 01:03 AM
    Great question Grant. I hope it already is....like feels like should work both ways? Hot in summer and colder in winter.
    What we have in the feed already is "chill".. I wonder if that will chill field will change for summer months.. If it doesn't - we can still calculate.. Would just be easier..
    2015-04-05 01:10 AM
    Isn't there already a

X

In the WW.xml file?

Look down about 20 lines from the <chill> line.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-04-06 07:14 PM
    Here's the entirety of a 'currentcondition' '/currentcondition' block in the xml. Nothing that seems like it could be heat index/real feel to me.. Though there is still a value in the 'chill' field - even though there's sizable wind that day and no change to real feel when temps are above 40'ish.. for wind chill.. Maybe the 'chill' field gets populated with heat index in the summer.. We'll know soon enough.. However it works out. We can easily calculate heat index from humidity + temp. And in some even more accurate models it's an equation using dewpoint, humidity and temp - all of which are in the feed.

Code:
    <xml><currentcondition>
    <code>34</code>
    <uvdesc>High</uvdesc>
    <moondesc>Full Moon</moondesc>
    <latitude>39.95</latitude>
    <rising>1</rising>
    <extraLocPostal>19382</extraLocPostal>
    <extraLocState>Pennsylvania</extraLocState>
    <extraLocLine1>University Ave</extraLocLine1>
    <sunrisetime>06:41</sunrisetime>
    <extraLocLine3></extraLocLine3>
    <timezone>GMT-4</timezone>
    <state>Pennsylvania</state>
    <moonfacevisible></moonfacevisible>
    <extraLocNeighborhood></extraLocNeighborhood>
    <humidity>31</humidity>
    <pressuredesc>Rising</pressuredesc>
    <longitude>-75.59</longitude>
    <extraLocStateCode>PA</extraLocStateCode>
    <description>Fair/Wind</description>
    <pressure>1015.92</pressure>
    <celsius>NO</celsius>
    <dewpt>23</dewpt>
    <extraLocCounty>Chester County</extraLocCounty>
    <unitspressure>InHg</unitspressure>
    <moonphase>14</moonphase>
    <updatetimestring>2015-04-04 01:59:58 PM</updatetimestring>
    <chill>53</chill>
    <locationid>TBD</locationid>
    <cardinal>NW</cardinal>
    <temp>53</temp>
    <direction>310</direction>
    <speed>35</speed>
    <name>TBD</name>
    <extraLocHouse></extraLocHouse>
    <extraLocCountyCode></extraLocCountyCode>
    <extraLocName>39.953627, -75.598346</extraLocName>
    <extraLocLine2>West Chester, PA 19382</extraLocLine2>
    <extraLocLine4>United States</extraLocLine4>
    <extraLocStreet>University Ave</extraLocStreet>
    <unitstemperature>f</unitstemperature>
    <gust>55</gust>
    <sunsettime>19:29</sunsettime>
    <extraLocCity>West Chester</extraLocCity>
    <unitsdistance>mile</unitsdistance>
    <woeid>12765612</woeid>
    <uvindex>6</uvindex>
    <extraLocXstreet></extraLocXstreet>
    <extraLocUzip>19382</extraLocUzip>
    <city>West Chester</city>
    <extraLocCountry>United States</extraLocCountry>
    <visibility>16.09</visibility>
    <extraLocCountryCode>US</extraLocCountryCode>
    <observationtime>13:45</observationtime>
    <transactionid>1428170136202:1242749551</transactionid>
    <unitsspeed>km/h</unitsspeed>
    </currentcondition>
    2015-04-06 07:27 PM
    Sorry, I was thinking uvindex

I believe chill is the same as heat index or real feel
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2015-04-07 at 03:05 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-04-07 03:03 AM
    Sorry, I was thinking uvindex

I believe chill is the same as heat index or real feel
    Here's to hoping! That wasn't the case in WW1 with the yahoo feed. All widgets had to calculate heat index in iOS 7.. So hopefully 'chill' will carry heat index numbers in the summer from the weather.com feed.
    2015-04-07 05:13 AM
    Well my WW2 shows 84 with a feels like if 86. So maybe it is already there working.

Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428437953.439855.jpg
    2015-04-07 11:19 PM
    Well my WW2 shows 84 with a feels like if 86. So maybe it is already there working.
    No. UniAW since 6.4 has always had a calculation done in the code from temp/humidity numbers in the feed.. Marty discovered the Heat Index code for us a couple years ago. But check your widgetweather.xml file and see if the 'chill' entry says 86.. THAT would be interesting..
    2015-04-07 11:24 PM
    No. UniAW since 6.4 has always had a calculation done in the code from temp/humidity numbers in the feed.. Marty discovered the Heat Index code for us a couple years ago. But check your widgetweather.xml file and see if the 'chill' entry says 86.. THAT would be interesting..
    It does say that Grant.

Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428443260.392082.jpg
    2015-04-08 12:47 AM
    YEESS!!!!!! No more heat index calculation needed!!! The...
    Code:
    <chill>..</chill>
    ...tag gives us the precomputed heat index right in the feed!!

Thanks for the check, Blik!!
    2015-04-08 12:59 AM
    Just installed WidgetWeather 2.0 and it's awesome. Just a couple questions though, if I may!

1). The font of the "most cloudy", "partly cloudy", "Wanning Gibbons", etc...can that be changed somewhere? It's a bit too...comic sansy and it doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the fonts within the widget. Even a manual change is fine. I'll edit whatever I need to.
    2). Under the "hourly" tab...what is the time on the left (above the weather graphic) that shows for example: "134PM (D)", "144PM (D)", and so on. It seems to count in increments of 10? Is that showing 24h time? Can it be changed to show all 12h time? There's some 12h time showing once it gets to AM later on as I scroll down but can it all be in 12h time? I do have that set in the settings.

Other than that, I love it!

Thank you!

G
    2015-04-08 02:42 AM
    Just installed WidgetWeather 2.0 and it's awesome. Just a couple questions though, if I may!

1). The font of the "most cloudy", "partly cloudy", "Wanning Gibbons", etc...can that be changed somewhere? It's a bit too...comic sansy and it doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the fonts within the widget. Even a manual change is fine. I'll edit whatever I need to.
    2). Under the "hourly" tab...what is the time on the left (above the weather graphic) that shows for example: "134PM (D)", "144PM (D)", and so on. It seems to count in increments of 10? Is that showing 24h time? Can it be changed to show all 12h time? There's some 12h time showing once it gets to AM later on as I scroll down but can it all be in 12h time? I do have that set in the settings.

Other than that, I love it!

Thank you!

G
    You can change the font in the Style.css in the Css folder of the WW base theme. Be under #desc, you should see font family there.

For the hourly do you have 12hr or 24hr chosen in WW settings?
    2015-04-08 03:09 AM
    I do have 12h set in WW settings
    2015-04-08 03:16 AM
    Odd, I feel like I've seen that issue before somewhere though. It's supposed to show in hours like this: Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428453829.284339.jpg
    2015-04-08 03:43 AM
    Odd, I feel like I've seen that issue before somewhere though. It's supposed to show in hours like this: Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428453829.284339.jpg
    Right! But here's what mine look like.

Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-img_3164.jpg
    2015-04-08 03:51 AM
1,621 ... 39474849505159 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD