...no prob

I run SiTALs Window+V8_UW7.1_Sital, with SBHTML (non groovyAPi+), I had no prob with iOS 8.1.1 before.
    2015-06-27 04:22 PM
    Do you have a link so I can try it out?
    2015-06-27 04:28 PM
    Do you have a link so I can try it out?
    ...for sure, credits goes to Sital

Window+V8_UW7.1_Sital
    2015-06-27 04:46 PM
    Is there eventualy something special I forgot, during the instalation? Its far away since I installed ww2 the last time I found out, that when I set my widget to "gps", it worked. I have my weather plus neighborhood
    Last edited by TiLT1oNE; 2015-06-27 at 07:28 PM.
    2015-06-27 07:26 PM
    Looked at the main.js and looks like that widget is set to use GB+.
    2015-06-27 07:55 PM
    You need to go into the main.js and comment out the groovyapi part and take out the forward slashes in front of the jquery part. I highlighted the section in this pic attached with it fixed already: Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435428032.196297.jpg
    2015-06-27 08:00 PM
    You need to go into the main.js and comment out the groovyapi part and take out the forward slashes in front of the jquery part. I highlighted the section in this pic attached with it fixed already: Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435428032.196297.jpg
    Thanks alot, there is a switch in the config.js, where i can enable or disable GB+. I thought it worked with that switch, but I checked the main.js edited those 2 lines, and voila.

Thanks Thanks
    2015-06-27 08:17 PM
    I didn't see any switch in the config for that. You sure you aren't thinking of a different widget?
    2015-06-27 08:47 PM
    WW2 is working fine in 8.3, so unless someone's got an issue, enjoy!
    Hi King, if I may, I have a question: I use only Widgetweather Tweak, what are the differences in use by selecting "widgetweather" or "gps" in Config.js?

I ask this because I have noticed that many UniAw modded for GB + or GL + (those who have two "//" Commanded out jquery) work fine with regular GB (SBHTML) and ol Groovylock just selecting Weather Source to "GPS" or "local"and without removing the two "//" Commanded out for Jquery!

Is it better to use widgetweather or GPS? Do they work the same way, but the first uses widgetweather.xml and the second MyLocation?

Thanks a lot in advance!

edit i meant widgetweather.xml not html lolWidget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2015-06-28 at 06:11 PM.
    2015-06-28 05:52 PM
    Hi King, if I may, I have a question: I use only Widgetweather Tweak, what are the differences in use by selecting "widgetweather" or "gps" in Config.js?

I ask this because I have noticed that many UniAw modded for GB + or GL + (those who have two "//" Commanded out jquery) work fine with regular GB (SBHTML) and ol Groovylock just selecting Weather Source to "GPS" or "local"and without removing the two "//" Commanded out for Jquery!

Is it better to use widgetweather or GPS? Do they work the same way, but the first uses widgetweather.html, and the second MyLocation?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    gps uses the mylocation file to get the coordinates. widgetweather uses the info provided by the widgetweather.xml. Locale uses the woeid you have manually set in config.
    2015-06-28 06:06 PM
    gps uses the mylocation file to get the coordinates. widgetweather uses the info provided by the widgetweather.xml. Locale uses the woeid you have manually set in config.
    Thanks for answer Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved
    So, they are the only differences, or the one is more reliable or more precisely of another?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    2015-06-28 06:14 PM
    Widgetweather I'd say is the more precise one. Provides a lot more info too.
    2015-06-28 06:15 PM
    Widgetweather I'd say is the more precise one. Provides a lot more info too.
    Thanks for the clarification!!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    2015-06-28 06:18 PM
    Dose anyone know how to get the TBD out or how to fix?? Thanks Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435571720.892002.jpgWidget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely ImprovedWidget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved🏻
    2015-06-29 11:55 AM
    Dose anyone know how to get the TBD out or how to fix?? Thanks Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435571720.892002.jpgWidget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely ImprovedWidget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved🏻
    The weather.com feed used to show us nearest weather station info but then they stopped sending that and have just sent that field as TBD since March or so.. In your config.js change from "default" to "city" or "neighborhood" to get your city name to show.
    2015-06-29 01:07 PM
    The weather.com feed used to show us nearest weather station info but then they stopped sending that and have just sent that field as TBD since March or so.. In your config.js change from "default" to "city" or "neighborhood" to get your city name to show.
    Ok cool thanks bro!!Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved🏻Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved
    2015-06-29 01:14 PM
    Just a quick note to say how completely awesome WW2 is guys. I've been away from the scene for a while and this tweak has properly grown up (hope you've saved for its college?!). It works in places the old versions never would.
    I'm running iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.3
    Top work. Very impressive indeed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-06-29 04:45 PM
    Just a quick note to say how completely awesome WW2 is guys. I've been away from the scene for a while and this tweak has properly grown up (hope you've saved for its college?!). It works in places the old versions never would.
    I'm running iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.3
    Top work. Very impressive indeed!!

Hey friend glad to see your back. I have what's app u few times.
    2015-06-29 04:57 PM
    Hey friend glad to see your back. I have what's app u few times.
    Hey man! Good to hear from you. I haven't installed WhatsApp for ages so I've not been getting your messages. I will grab it from the AppStore and ping you a message tomorrow dude.

I've not had any Jailbroken devices for a few months (seems like years I'm so out of touch) due to some problems forcing me to upgrade. I can't tell you how boring it is having a standard phone. The simple things you miss, like a 5 row keyboard.

Also, I've had a few other things going on like building a race bike and getting engines and bits all working ready for the track and that has been hard work. She's goes to Thruxton this weekend to have a shake down (where you test everything to the max to see what breaks) and then I will get plenty of practice ready for next season.

Now I'm hopefully back and firing on all cylinders with the Jailbreak scene. I have a theme in the pipeline and I have a few weather widget ideas now there's a reliable data providing tweak. WW2 really is the business. Seems so long ago we were wrestling with MyLocation, but now we have a really solid platform to create some nice reliable stuff.

Anyway, keep in touch. I'll drop you a PM when I've got WhatsApp installed Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2015-06-29 at 10:59 PM.
    2015-06-29 10:57 PM
    Quick question for anyone please. Not related to WW2, but there's serious knowledge here: does anyone else experience a respring when you alter the volume whilst playing a YouTube video? I am on an iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3 Jailbroken with 1st edition of TaiG.
    Happens 100% of the time. Doesn't go into safe mode, just a simple respring.

Edit: Sussed it. It's an app called Status HUD 2, which gets rid of the horrible volume HUD and replaces it with dots in the status bar. Oh well, guess and email to the Dev is my next step! Sorry to bother you peeps!

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2015-06-29 at 11:27 PM.
    2015-06-29 11:06 PM
1,621 ... 646545556575866 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD