Why am i getting it like this :-

I'm using a 6+, the .xml file is present in the documents folder.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-11-23 at 09:47 PM.
    2014-11-23 09:45 PM
    Why am i getting it like this :-

I'm using a 6+, the .xml file is present in the documents folder.
    Is the xml file empty? That's what's happening to me.
    2014-11-23 09:46 PM
    Is the xml file empty? That's what's happening to me.
    No it's all written up.
    2014-11-23 09:49 PM
    No matter what I do my xml is empty,
    I've deleted the documents folder, remade it with proper permissions, deleted and reinstalled WW, rebooted, resprang, toggled force refresh and write data. If I toggle write raw data the json files show up and are complete but xml is empty. I've repeated these steps many times now to no avail. The only difference is sometimes WW shows up under location services, sometimes it doesn't. I'm running an iPhone 6 on 8.1. Any help it's appreciated
    I'm having a similar problem. xml file is still empty
    2014-11-23 09:53 PM
    no pb sir @Dacal now time for u dinner i have read other thread !!:!!

what have you cooking ??

goood dinner and take ur time

for me think all ok no pb. Working fine.
    Donation on its way! And sure Well deserved.
    Realy great work as always.

regards

Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-img_0083.jpg-Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-img_0084.jpg-Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-img_0085.jpg-Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-img_0086.jpg
    Last edited by jm26200; 2014-11-23 at 10:14 PM.
    2014-11-23 09:55 PM
    I'm having a similar problem. xml file is still empty
    Hi guys !

Can you try something ? Reset you privacy and location settings. In general setting. Just location and privacy. After, open your weather app and accept to use your location. Reboot. It will not work, go to WidgetWeather settings, set to GPS, then in extra settings, put write enable to true, then off. Set force refresh to on, wait 20 seconds then off. Respring one or two times.

no pb sir @Dacal now time for u dinner i have read other thread !!:!!

what have you cooking ??

goood dinner and take ur time

regards
    A big salad !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2014-11-23 10:03 PM
    Hi guys !

Can you try something ? Reset you privacy and location settings. In general setting. Just location and privacy. After, open your weather app and accept to use your location. Reboot. It will not work, go to WidgetWeather settings, set to GPS, then in extra settings, put write enable to true, then off. Set force refresh to on, wait 20 seconds then off. Respring one or two times.

A big salad !
    Tried, no results. After several installs now, I can't get WW to show up in location services. Xml is still empty. My location and json still work fine regardless of wmWW not being in location services.
    2014-11-23 10:14 PM
    Hi guys !

Still not working

Tried, no results. After several installs now, I can't get WW to show up in location services. Xml is still empty. My location and json still work fine regardless of wmWW not being in location services.
    WW2 is showing up in location services for me, but .xml is still empty.
    2014-11-23 10:17 PM
    Really ? Even after a respring ?

2014-11-23 10:23 PM
    Really ? Even after a respring ?
    yes, did 3
    2014-11-23 10:28 PM
    Very odd. I have to run out, but will be back.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-23 10:28 PM
    I got WW to show up in location services by using the rebuild app list function in the pangu app, but my xml is still empty.
    2014-11-23 10:36 PM
    yes, did 3
    OK. Late here and i must spend a little time with my wife and son...

Last, start from the begining...

Uninstall WW2 tweak, remove all files (the pref file in var/mobile/Library/Preferences, xml & raw in documents folder), reset location and privacy service, then reboot and reinstall b17 with iFile. Reboot (to be sure), delete the widgetweather.xml file in Documents folder, configure WW (enable writing off and on, force refresh on.... And off.Wait a little, respring (to be sure).

2014-11-23 10:39 PM
    Try deleting that xml file...respring then in ww settings follow dacals above instructions again
    2014-11-23 10:39 PM
    removed LockHTML3 and it works!

OK. Late here and i must spend a little time with my wife and son...

Last, start from the begining...

Uninstall WW2 tweak, remove all files (the pref file in var/mobile/Library/Preferences, xml & raw in documents folder), reset location and privacy service, then reboot and reinstall b17 with iFile. Reboot (to be sure), delete the widgetweather.xml file in Documents folder, configure WW (enable writing off and on, force refresh on.... And off.Wait a little, respring (to be sure).
    I removed LockHTML3 and it works!
    Last edited by Clem-Clone; 2014-11-23 at 10:43 PM.
    2014-11-23 10:40 PM
    Tried everything posted. XML is still empty, and I don't have lock html 3 installed. Really at a loss here.
    2014-11-23 10:52 PM

Good new for ya ! If i remember, LockHTML has a "myLocation" option... So maybe a conflict.

Tried everything posted. XML is still empty, and I don't have lock html 3 installed. Really at a loss here.
    Hi Jesus (Son of God ;o)). I don't know what to do now... For the moment, we have solved all the issues, more or less. Your case is unique... Too late here and i must sleep a little (WW team know i need to sleep...). Hope someone of the team can help you. I come back tomorrow, +++ all.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2014-11-23 at 11:00 PM.

2014-11-23 10:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post

Good new for ya ! If i remember, LockHTML has a "myLocation" option... So maybe a conflict.

Now playing with text sizes, very cool, love it
    2014-11-23 11:03 PM
    I'm at a loss here too. Do you have iCleanerPro? Can you do a sweep or 2 with it? Use it to post a screen shot of all you substrate tweaks installed.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-23 11:29 PM
    UniAW7 updated for iPhone 6 & 6+ (don't put it on a 6+ LS unless you want get more resprings than a $5 motel mattress)

WidgetWeather2.0 seems to be working great with the new UniAW7 iWidget, And I'm stable with it on 6+ SB.

2014-11-23 11:39 PM
1,621 ... 456781656 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD