no mate,standard always and now when i got home and connected to wi-fi it shows me a house number next door what has been
    showing me always on ios8.4,could be my carrier problem or yahoo maybe?
    what in location services needs to be turned on?
    2015-10-19 05:37 PM
    no mate,standard always and now when i got home and connected to wi-fi it shows me a house number next door what has been
    showing me always on ios8.4,could be my carrier problem or yahoo maybe?
    what in location services needs to be turned on?
    Nothing really in Location Services, bro.. That's all automatic.

In GPS settings in WW - do you have Accuracy set to BEST FOR NAVIGATION? That's the only way I get pinpoint house number accuracy in any recent version of WW2.. And even then - some places I walk in my house or yard I get the guy next door. I just built a strand of code in my widgets that makes sure the house number is right. But make sure your Accuracy Filter is set to BEST FOR NAVIGATION and Distance Filter is set to 1m.
    2015-10-19 07:22 PM
    And here's the code strand I use in widgets to get it to filter out other houses..

You need to create 2 objects; one that grabs street number from the xml and the other that grabs street name - both included in the xml.

Then..
    Code:
    if ((obj.street == 'Cairn Rd') && (obj.house >6337 && obj.house <6345))
    { obj.house = '6340'; obj.address = obj.house + " " + obj.street; }
    If you need more details.. just ask..
    2015-10-19 07:28 PM
    And here's the code strand I use in widgets to get it to filter out other houses..

You need to create 2 objects; one that grabs street number from the xml and the other that grabs street name - both included in the xml.

Then..
    Code:
    if ((obj.street == 'Cairn Rd') && (obj.house >6337 && obj.house <6345))
    { obj.house = '6340'; obj.address = obj.house + " " + obj.street; }
    If you need more details.. just ask..
    house number is not my problem ,really,(see page before)
    my street and neighborhood were off by aprx 2 miles,nowhere near my true location,that was on cellular data today,but when i was back on wi-fi it was all good
    2015-10-19 07:43 PM
    Are the accuracy and distance settings I told you about a couple post back set the way I described?
    2015-10-19 08:08 PM
    Are the accuracy and distance settings I told you about a couple post back set the way I described?
    i was using that on ios8 and tried that today yes
    2015-10-19 08:11 PM
    i was using that on ios8 and tried that today yes
    OK. I have no other things to offer you, my friend. I have the exact same accuracy right now on iOS 9 on 6S plus as I get back on my six on 8.4. No difference of any kind for me.
    2015-10-19 08:33 PM
    FYI lockhtml4 updated, live in Cydia

My iPad Air2 via Tapatalk - Smile, it's free and makes peeps wonder what you're up too Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved
    2015-10-21 04:36 PM
    @KOH
    mate turns out i had tweak conflict
    one of flex2 patches was messing with my location services
    thank you
    2015-10-21 06:25 PM
    Good catch bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-10-21 07:06 PM
    OK, dumb question.... update interval in WW2 is set to 10 minutes, but so often nothing happens with updating weather. I need to open default Weather App first and after that widget on my LS updates the weather.....am I missing something? 5S on 9.0.2.
    2015-10-21 09:06 PM
    Just a heads up, I have a 6+ on 9.0.2. Using LockHTML4 newest version from Cydia.
    Using UniaW 7.1 and getting MASSIVE amounts of resprings with animation on.
    I tested with animation on and weather walls on and massive resprings.
    Turned off weather walls and put on daynightwalls and still massive resprings.
    Turned off daynightwalls and turned on user walls. Much less, but still at least one respring every few hours.
    Animation off causes very few resprings. Animation off with user wall causes none.

I also tested this using chevy's mod. Same findings. Animation on LockHTML 4 iOS9 has literally solved nothing in terms of respring issues on the 6+.
    2015-10-21 09:31 PM
    OK, dumb question.... update interval in WW2 is set to 10 minutes, but so often nothing happens with updating weather. I need to open default Weather App first and after that widget on my LS updates the weather.....am I missing something? 5S on 9.0.2.
    has your widgets update time?maybe it is different and if you use Lockhtml4 it is still buggy a little,my widgets refresh after i unlock and lock again on waking the screen
    2015-10-21 09:43 PM
    It's Wethr coming with WW2...but you are right...LockHTML4 is probably causing this delay...
    2015-10-21 09:49 PM
    Just a heads up, I have a 6+ on 9.0.2. Using LockHTML4 newest version from Cydia.
    Using UniaW 7.1 and getting MASSIVE amounts of resprings with animation on.
    I tested with animation on and weather walls on and massive resprings.
    Turned off weather walls and put on daynightwalls and still massive resprings.
    Turned off daynightwalls and turned on user walls. Much less, but still at least one respring every few hours.
    Animation off causes very few resprings. Animation off with user wall causes none.

I also tested this using chevy's mod. Same findings. Animation on LockHTML 4 iOS9 has literally solved nothing in terms of respring issues on the 6+.
    I'm praying that Convergance gets the update super soon. It is the superior lockscreen app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4
    2015-10-21 09:51 PM
    It's Wethr coming with WW2...but you are right...LockHTML4 is probably causing this delay...
    Wethr has nothing to do with WW2.

I'd have to see all your settings to know what's going on.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-10-21 10:28 PM
    Wow, OK, didn't know that, but I can clearly remember, first I installed WW2 updated version for IOS9 and after that LockHTML4. When I opened LockHTML after that, I got 2 choices WW base and Wethr. I honestly have no idea where did that one come from. Haven't installed anything before taht. Looks like this BTW:

And my WW2 settings are:

2015-10-21 10:43 PM
    I'm praying that Convergance gets the update super soon. It is the superior lockscreen app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Convergance uses the same call function as LockHTML, so unless the developer changes this, it won't make a difference on the 6+. We have to wait for GroovyCarrot to update GB+ and GL+.
    2015-10-21 10:46 PM
    Convergance uses the same call function as LockHTML, so unless the developer changes this, it won't make a difference on the 6+. We have to wait for GroovyCarrot to update GB+ and GL+.
    convergance is going to be rewrited
    2015-10-21 10:56 PM
    convergance is going to be rewrited
    I know, I heard he's changing the name to Xan, but this can take a while and there's no guarantee he's going to rewrite it using the same call function as GL+.
    2015-10-21 11:15 PM
1,621 ... 1353616263646573 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD