Thank you king! Works great!
    2016-02-03 04:54 PM
    It's stupid question, just got updated but when using gps, it didn't work for me, no location / city name appears like it use to be. Thanks
    Try reselecting the iwidget

Everyday can be amazing, it's all up to you Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved
    2016-02-03 04:55 PM
    Try reselecting the iwidget

Everyday can be amazing, it's all up to you Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved
    still no luck for me, I didn't do anything with my previous setting tho, turn my location on and gps mode: significant change
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2016-02-03 05:03 PM
    Thank you very much WidgetWeather Team for the nice update. Everything works fine for me.
    And thank you for doing this without earning any cent.
    Life isn’t about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    it’s about learning how to
    dance in the rain.
    2016-02-03 05:06 PM
    still no luck for me, I didn't do anything with my previous setting tho, turn my location on and gps mode: significant change
    Sorry that's all I can think of, maybe King will be of more help

2016-02-03 05:12 PM
    Sorry that's all I can think of, maybe King will be of more help

Thanks for your help anyway, seems like I'm the only one here who got this problem
    dBar
    2016-02-03 05:18 PM
    Thanks for your help anyway, seems like I'm the only one here who got this problem
    for me the same Problem Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    2016-02-03 05:20 PM
    for me the same Problem Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved

It's stupid question, just got updated but when using gps, it didn't work for me, no location / city name appears like it use to be. Thanks
    hi guys,first of all if i know you enough i would say you guys use old scripts
    (mylocation app scripts) in your widgets,
    feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
    those old scripts give you problems with widgets as i always had with them.
    with WW2 based scripts (new scripts)and WW2 tweak i never had any problems
    and just maybe with new update of WW2 tweak that problem culminated to the fullest.
    2016-02-03 05:34 PM
    Try deleting your xml file in your documents folder then go into WW settings and do a force refresh. See if that helps.
    2016-02-03 05:46 PM
    and just maybe with new update of WW2 tweak that problem culminated to the fullest.
    This is correct. If you're using the older (MaxPatrese or gps only - non WidgetWeather) myLocation.txt widgets - they may be dead in the water now if Yahoo closed their old feed. The reason THOSE widgets stopped working could be a different reason.

Those of you who updated to the newest WW2 - is your weather still working? And just not your city? Or both don't work?

Also - for those older widgets to work.. your myLocation.txt file has to have numbers in it.. It it's all 0's or blank.. that would be your trouble too.
    2016-02-03 05:50 PM
    Is the next update going to fix the time issue or this is focus only on whether? Im asking because I have a five hour difference Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved-imageuploadedbymodmyi1454514935.782914.jpg! Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely ImprovedWidget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely ImprovedWidget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved
    2016-02-03 05:55 PM
    i have now tested a iWidget from PoisOnDF with WW2 based Script and this working fine

2016-02-03 05:56 PM
    i have now tested a iWidget from PoisOnDF with WW2 based Script and this working fine

Could you send me the script please
    2016-02-03 06:03 PM
    Widget Link send via PM

2016-02-03 06:10 PM
    This is correct. If you're using the older (MaxPatrese or gps only - non WidgetWeather) myLocation.txt widgets - they may be dead in the water now if Yahoo closed their old feed. The reason THOSE widgets stopped working could be a different reason.

Those of you who updated to the newest WW2 - is your weather still working? And just not your city? Or both don't work?

Also - for those older widgets to work.. your myLocation.txt file has to have numbers in it.. It it's all 0's or blank.. that would be your trouble too.
    my mylocation.txt have right coordinates,so it isn't tweaks fault for sure...

i know i'm using WW2 widgets whole time since ios7

you can always grab simple base iwidget from 1st post of uniaw7.1 thread,Ian wrote all scripts just for
    this tweak
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2016-02-03 at 06:29 PM.
    2016-02-03 06:19 PM
    Looks like that old code is finally dead.

Try this one and if it works, and your other widgets don't, then your widgets will need recoding.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lmaah2o8rp...eBase.zip?dl=0

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-02-03 06:42 PM

Try this one and if it works, and your other widgets don't, then your widgets will need recoding.

amen!
    2016-02-03 06:51 PM
    you can always grab simple base iwidget from 1st post of uniaw7.1 thread,Ian wrote all scripts just for
    this tweak
    I haven't had a chance to mod that one for Google Backup - and more location data for folks. But I will. Good input, Meth!
    2016-02-04 02:00 AM

this works just fine
    dBar
    2016-02-04 02:33 AM
    It's live!
    Thanks Sir KOH for the important and quick update
    Works great
    Congratulations at all team
    Best regards
    2016-02-07 07:31 AM
1,621 ... 1959676869707179 ...