Thanks King I tried that, purchased it, all it does is throw my phone into respring when I tap any icon, so had to uninstall thru safe mode.
    2015-02-23 12:10 AM
    Thanks King I tried that, purchased it, all it does is throw my phone into respring when I tap any icon, so had to uninstall thru safe mode.
    Interesting. I've had HSD all thru iOS 7 and 8 and never 1 Respring from it. You must have another tweak it conflicts with.
    2015-02-23 02:06 PM
    okay can anyone help me by sharing any SBhtml widget with battery and weather working on GB+?
    i would be grateful,thanx
    I will share mine when it's done. It's all built and I'm just finishing the styling stage. All the functions are working, including battery and ram info. I need to find a small bug I'm having with battery latency but that's about all. Should be able to release it within next few days. Then you can modify it to ur liking. It may be the first shared GB+ theme with ww2 and infostats components. Will post in share thread and here too maybe
    2015-02-24 01:04 PM
    I will share mine when it's done. It's all built and I'm just finishing the styling stage. All the functions are working, including battery and ram info. I need to find a small bug I'm having with battery latency but that's about all. Should be able to release it within next few days. Then you can modify it to ur liking. It may be the first shared GB+ theme with ww2 and infostats components. Will post in share thread and here too maybe
    I would be grateful too!. Been waiting so long for sharing GB+.TIA.
    2015-02-24 01:51 PM
    I would be grateful too!. Been waiting so long for sharing GB+.TIA.

this is where im at currently. im not the best design person youll ever meet, but the elements are all there. And, even though there are no weather walls or weather images (top of screen), the code is there for it and actually there is a toggle in config.js that will enable top-half weather pics (but they will likely overlap some current elements, so would require some rearranging).
    Just wanted to give s sneak peak.. i have to go to work now, but i am off for the next few days starting tomorrow, and will try to get it finalized and posted in the share thread.
    2015-02-25 02:09 AM
    well done! looks great really
    2015-02-25 04:19 AM

this is where im at currently. im not the best design person youll ever meet, but the elements are all there. And, even though there are no weather walls or weather images (top of screen), the code is there for it and actually there is a toggle in config.js that will enable top-half weather pics (but they will likely overlap some current elements, so would require some rearranging).
    Just wanted to give s sneak peak.. i have to go to work now, but i am off for the next few days starting tomorrow, and will try to get it finalized and posted in the share thread.
    Thanks. I 'm waiting for your share. At last,there will be the widget for GB+ that is very few since then. Tks again buddy!
    2015-02-25 04:39 AM
    Thanks. I 'm waiting for your share. At last,there will be the widget for GB+ that is very few since then. Tks again buddy!
    There are MANY widgets for GB+.. already! Don't understand your statement there.
    2015-02-25 05:07 AM
    There are MANY widgets for GB+.. already! Don't understand your statement there.
    Must be overlook. May I know where to find some for GB+ . Thks in advance.!
    2015-02-25 06:39 AM
    He missed me and my shared. LOL
    2015-02-25 08:32 AM
    Thanks undersea for sharing (cam on) the GB+. I got this one that is very awesome I still enjoy it ,just try to look for some more to switch it in case. Thks again .
    2015-02-25 01:49 PM
    Thanks undersea for sharing (cam on) the GB+. I got this one that is very awesome I still enjoy it ,just try to look for some more to switch it in case. Thks again .
    http://modmyi.com/redirect-to/?redir....com%2FlHdc17G
    2015-02-25 01:54 PM
    Must be overlook. May I know where to find some for GB+ . Thks in advance.!
    In various threads.
    UniAW7 thread.. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...95-uniaw7.html
    in the "Share your Lockscreen/Springboard Widget" thread.. Start reading here and just keep looking for GB+.. Though many widgets can be easily converted to GB+ with only 'one line of code'..
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7229938

To learn how to convert WW2 based widgets to GB+ read post #2 of THIS thread...
    2015-02-25 02:05 PM
    durn u NewD...i was just gettin ready to do that! lolWorkaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+
    2015-02-25 02:07 PM
    In various threads.
    UniAW7 thread.. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...95-uniaw7.html
    in the "Share your Lockscreen/Springboard Widget" thread.. Start reading here and just keep looking for GB+.. Though many widgets can be easily converted to GB+ with only 'one line of code'..
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7229938

To learn how to convert WW2 based widgets to GB+ read post #2 of THIS thread...
    Many thanks !!
    2015-02-25 02:21 PM
    to be fair, though, there are far fewer GB+ themes.. Id say that 1 out of every 25 or so that get shared is a GB+ theme. Even more rare is a GB+ theme that uses WW2 and has infostats functionality built into it. I often shared his sentiment, which is what led me to create my own instead of waiting for someone else to post one. I used a ww2 sbhtml theme as base and then did my own conversion to GB+ and added the infostats. Though, you all actually did the conversion not me lol (since i basically asked you how to do it all .. but dont worry, i gave a ton of credit to everyone at the top of my css file )
    2015-02-26 12:37 AM
    I come up with a different count Michael. I currently have all my springboard widgets converted for GB+.. I have 25.. .. There are still a lot based on myLocation that can't be converted. But all ones based on UniAW7.. which is over half out there can be easily converted to GB+ with just one line of code. That's why I created this thread - to show people how to easily do it with one line of code. Most widgets do not employ infostats.. That's why there are less widgets with infostats code in them converted for GB+ out there.

I'm eager to see your code that got BatteryStats to work in GB+. I easily got RAMStats to work.. But the identical call with groovyAPI.do did not work for BatteryStats.. Maddening.. Eager to see what you did.

But I have 25 beautiful GB+ widgets all unique in look..

Just trawl the:
    Share Your Lockscreen/SB Widgets
    UniAW7
    Arc
    & Desire .... threads..

Lots of stuff for the taking! Way better than 25:1.. More like 4:1 non GB+.. None of the stuff Dubailive and Snr and most from Mone (all from dBar) post - none are convertible.. Cause they use that ancient MaxPatrese yahoo-based code.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-02-26 at 03:09 AM.
    2015-02-26 01:08 AM
    Good morning, afternoon and evening were ever you all are. I have smell problem here.
    I wanna run convergance so I can use the pull down weather. The slide part lift to right function with out using the Html 4 widget or it puts me in Radom re-springs. I am running full uniaw7 amamtion by boots Workaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424912306.673277.jpgWorkaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424912315.576341.jpg I have i6+ GB+ and GL+ as that let me run both with no re-springs what's so ever. But but can't hide clock unless I turn on Html4 in convergance. Can anybody advise me please dumb terms please.

HideMe8 clock hide on.
    springtomize clock hide on
    GL+ clock hide on
    But still show when using convergance.
    Never did when not using convergance but wanna use the side stuff, top pull down weather option of convergance but clock shows. If I turn on html4 clock goes and I get re-springs and crashes.
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2015-02-26 at 02:02 AM.
    2015-02-26 02:00 AM
    MrD, the clock in Convergance is part of Convergance. It is not the system clock, so there is no way to turn it off except inside of Convergance.

With that said, you can run GL+ on top of Convergance. Just create an empty file in iFile in the GL+ folder named Blank.theme. Then you can activate this theme in the "Background" section of Convergance, don't forget to turn "Use HTML Lockscreen" on. Then in the advanced section, you can turn the LS clock off. Now activate a LS in GL+ and you now have the best of both worlds!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-02-26 02:38 AM
    I got him squared away... Hopefully hes set up now
    2015-02-26 04:00 AM
831 ... 14222324252634 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD