Zip up the whole widget and post a link to it here. I'll have to look at it.
    Here you go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ep4owgtdao...idget.zip?dl=0
    2015-08-26 06:33 PM
    If it's based on the old myLocation.txt widgets it can't be converted for GL+. Those older widgets are dead in the water for GL+. If it was built for widgetweather.xml - then I can usually get it to work for GL+.
    It is widget weather based according to the config.js
    2015-08-26 06:35 PM
    It is widget weather based according to the config.js
    Ok. I'll look at it tonight.
    2015-08-26 07:20 PM
    Hi,

so i installed the 3 "wonders" for my iph6+ still can't see the weather or even in locale mode.

The weird thing is "in ifile when i selected the wallpaper(webViewer) I can see everything but when I apply it with groovyboard+ (no internet or widgetweather.xml)

can anyone help?

And yes I tried everything what you guys said.

TIA
    2015-09-02 03:27 AM
    Well if you've tried everything, then what do you want us to do?

Funny, I haven't seen you ask a question witching the last few weeks.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-09-03 12:28 AM
    Well if you've tried everything, then what do you want us to do?

Funny, I haven't seen you ask a question witching the last few weeks.
    "Funny, I haven't seen you ask a question witching the last few weeks." - I think you have mistaken (never asked a question here).

"Well if you've tried everything, then what do you want us to do?" - In my opinion, helping I suppose(to answer your sarcastic and analytical question) "I had tried the things the NewD wrote on the first post" perhaps I had made a mistake, and if anyone had the same problem (perhaps he or her could help).

So please do me a favor "if you are not willing on helping, think before writing "sarcastic answers/questions".
    2015-09-03 12:56 AM
    Really noob! You wanna dance with me?

So I'm feeling like cutting you a break and just chalking it up to the fact that you new here.

So let's start from the beginning.

For that to work you need the following installed:

GAPI+
    GB+
    WidgetWeather2

Then verify that WW2 is working by going to your Documents folder and there should be a file named widgetweather.xml. It's a good idea to open it and verify that there data in it.

Then report back.

Remember to respect your elders!

2015-09-03 02:48 AM
    Just to clarify this.
    Is that age related?
    If so then Grant deserves a lot of respect.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2015-09-03 04:57 PM
    Hmmm, that's a valid point that you bring up.

Not to mention that @Byamax complained I wasn't helping him and when I do, he disappears. Oh well. Then people wonder why no one wants to help them.

2015-09-03 06:16 PM
    I'm only '53' frickin' years old? Is that really 'old' these days? What happened to "40's the new 20" and "60's the new 40"???
    2015-09-03 10:10 PM
    Really noob! You wanna dance with me?

So I'm feeling like cutting you a break and just chalking it up to the fact that you new here.

So let's start from the beginning.

For that to work you need the following installed:

GAPI+
    GB+
    WidgetWeather2

Then verify that WW2 is working by going to your Documents folder and there should be a file named widgetweather.xml. It's a good idea to open it and verify that there data in it.

Then report back.

Gonna say something in my language boy (Vozes de burro no chegam ao cu)

And by the away I'm 40years old and all the things that you said, already have installed and looked for the error in the *.xml

Like I said ( in Ifile (webview mode) I can see all, but when I apply the uniaw (i have nothing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Byamax; 2015-09-03 at 11:55 PM.
    2015-09-03 11:48 PM
    Is that really 'old' these days?
    Oh yes, dude, you are ancient!
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2015-09-03 11:51 PM
    Gonna say something in my language boy (Vozes de burro no chegam ao cu)

And by the away I'm 40years old and all the things that you said, already have installed and looked for the error in the *.xml

Like I said ( in Ifile (webview mode) I can see all, but when I apply the uniaw (i have nothing)

Well I'm 48! Not sure what that has to do with it though.

In webview is it displaying the info for your location or something like Guadeloupe?

2015-09-04 01:28 AM
    @byamax did u turn on then off the "write enable" toggle in ww2 settings?

and King play nice with the noob

and dannngg NewD advertising his age?! whattt
    2015-09-04 04:16 AM

and dannngg NewD advertising his age?! whattt
    One of the things that goes first with old age is patience and King is about all out of it! Workaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+Workaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+Workaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+

2015-09-04 04:20 AM

Hi boots, yes I did.

King- patience is a virtue.

Last edited by Byamax; 2015-09-04 at 04:46 AM.
    2015-09-04 04:33 AM
    For your LockScreen -modded for GL+:
    Orange Freddie's BTTF mod of UniAW7rc10

For your Springboard -modded for GB+:

----------
    Getting any widget from iPhone5/5S converted for i6 or i6+ is fairly easy to do on your own... It won't get you 100% of the way there and you may have to move a couple of other items in the .css file.. But you'll be 93% complete...

In the Style folder in the widget.. Look for Style.css or iPhone5.css and with move the file to your Computer with iFunBox or CyberDuck.. In your computer with NotePad++ on PC or TacoHtmlEdit, BBEdit or TextWrangler on your Mac.. open the file..

Locate the FIND command..
    Step 1 -
    In the top box (find) write: 320
    In the bottom box (replace) write: 375 (for an iPhone 6) or 414 (for an iPhone 6+)
    -------HIT "REPLACE ALL"

Step 2-
    In the top box again (find) write: 568
    In the bottom box (replace) write: 667 (for an iPhone 6) or 736 (for an iPhone 6+).
    ------HIT "REPLACE ALL"...

Step 3-
    Hit save on the file, move it back to your phone (after making a backup of the original).. let it replace the file when it asks you to OVERWRITE..

RESPRING and ENJOY!! There may be a few elements in that iPhone5.css file that you need to manually edit to the best place.. But that's all part of your learning how to mod your stuff without waiting on someone else to do it for you!

Have fun!
    Grant
    Just so I make sure I'm not missing anything, is the above mentioned orrange Freddie theme already modded for groovyboard and groovylock plus versions?
    2015-09-10 09:42 AM
    That one is very old now. And I'm not even sure the rc10code it's based on - will work anymore. No guarantees.
    2015-09-10 10:24 AM
    That one is very old now. And I'm not even sure the rc10code it's based on - will work anymore. No guarantees.
    It does work matey I do use it, not to repeat myself from another topic you've replied to me on but like I said it works spot on except for some lag issues, I have same theme on both LS and SB, I do have the animations on but only full animation set on LS...on SB I have only the weather, astronaught, comets and birds...but since the birds are animated gifs in thinking maybe try deactivating that option.

I'll have a fiddle and report back.

I've even got installed a ram increaser but to be honest not sure that doing anything
    2015-09-10 11:24 AM
    It does work matey I do use it, not to repeat myself from another topic you've replied to me on but like I said it works spot on except for some lag issues, I have same theme on both LS and SB, I do have the animations on but only full animation set on LS...on SB I have only the weather, astronaught, comets and birds...but since the birds are animated gifs in thinking maybe try deactivating that option.

I'll have a fiddle and report back.

I've even got installed a ram increaser but to be honest not sure that doing anything
    The RAM increaser tweak could be your issue. Never heard of that.. And no tweak can really increase your RAM - just reallocate it - which could cause issues with animation. Though if you're using the "birds" as your indicator of whether there's lag - don't. They've looked that way all thru iOS 8.. And were sort of laggy in 7 too. Most all of us who use UniAW7/7.1 leave birds off.

If however you're talking general phone lag (opening apps - typing in apps are are also laggy) or the clouds and rain are looking jagged in UniAW7.. Then something else is wrong. Do the test I outline in other thread.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-09-10 at 02:18 PM.
    2015-09-10 02:15 PM
831 ... 293738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD