User Tag List

Today
    2017-08-19 11:43 PM
    Today
    My Cydia iG add repo and you can download D-Shin-Elegance.
    2017-08-20 12:15 PM
    ok so all of a sudden today, substrate immediately crashes upon startup due to weather.dylib. I haven't installed any new tweaks or apps and the only way I can boot into jb mode is to disable that dylib. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any ideas?
    2017-11-05 11:18 PM
    ok so all of a sudden today, substrate immediately crashes upon startup due to weather.dylib. I haven't installed any new tweaks or apps and the only way I can boot into jb mode is to disable that dylib. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any ideas?
    All working well for me here. But you're the 2nd person I've heard tell about this. Try turning off the switch for WeatherUnderground (if on) and see if that stops the issue.
    2017-11-09 03:37 PM
    Just so everyone is aware, I have turned over full control of the WW tweak to @NewD. He will now be leading the charge with any updates, upgrades and new development. Please give him the same respect all of you gave me while developing and maintaining this great tweak.

Happy jailbreaking in iOS 11 and beyond!

King

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2018-01-15 02:24 PM
    Just so everyone is aware, I have turned over full control of the WW tweak to @NewD. He will now be leading the charge with any updates, upgrades and new development. Please give him the same respect all of you gave me while developing and maintaining this great tweak.

Happy jailbreaking in iOS 11 and beyond!

King
    King - you’ll be so missed, dude!! Thanks for all your amazing giving to this community over MANY years!!

GOOD NEWS! WW3 is running on my phone on 11 in Electra JB!! It’s auto updating weather on the specified interval set in the PrefsPane.. but not auto updating location without a Respring.

But I’m on the mission! By the time Saurik’s jailbreak comes we should be good!
    2018-01-16 04:55 AM
    Thank you for your time your kindness your intelligence and your vision. Everything u have done will not be forgotten. It's been a pleasure sir and I wish you the all the best in what u choose to do next. There will be others but there will never be another King_O_Hill
    2018-01-17 02:02 AM
    Itís working on iPad Air as well...Rasí line of code in the .HTML file works too for refreshing (only thing is the whole widget refreshes not only the weather)...but better than having to respring...

Last edited by Kristatos; 2018-01-28 at 09:40 PM.
    2018-01-28 09:37 PM
    WIDGET WEATHER 3.5 NOW IN PUBLIC BETA!.. Some minor updates for iOS11 stability and some tweakable settings for Google and WeatherUnderground users - but the main update is Battery and RAMStats data printed to the same locations as InfoStats1 and 2 used to send them. So your WW2/WW3 widgets that had BatteryStats and RAMStats code in them will start showing the Battery and RAM data again with WW3.5.

Please report any strange things you find with this Public Beta.

Dropbox - com.sddevstudio.weather3.5_3.5-rc7_iphoneos-arm.deb

I spend most of my time at my new public Discord thread. Please bring question there and post in the WW3/WW35 channel.
    Click on "Discord below"
    Discord

But I will also be checking here too! So if youíre not familiar with Discord please donít hesitate to post here! WidgetWeather 3.0 - Our Finest Hour!
    Last edited by NewD; 2018-04-09 at 11:32 AM.
    2018-04-09 03:21 AM
    Sorry to bother but is the update for iOS 10 users as well? Either way I thank you.
    2018-04-12 01:56 AM
    Sorry to bother but is the update for iOS 10 users as well? Either way I thank you.
    Yes
    2018-04-12 02:13 AM
911 ... 36444546
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD