User Tag List

The new Google Pixel phone is really great and the vanilla Android OS has nothing to complain. This is the best smartphone that I have used ever.
    Google pixel's camera is also awesome. The 30 second video is made using the newly released AR camera... I think the possibilities are endless.... Can't wait for more characters...

Thinking aloud... I wish the characters interact to the surroundings as well ... (Now they interact between each other)....
    2017-12-31 06:13 PM
    looks great, this is my favorite series
    2018-03-21 04:58 PM
    The configuration of the Google pixel camera is very good but the main thing is that pictures are not becoming a blur after clicking the picture and this is also happen becasue external threat attack on the memory of the mobile via download from the internet so if face any problem regarding your especially kaspersky antivirus then you can contact to Kaspersky Technical Support - newzealandbabasupport.org so they will provide you best user guide to identify your problems and also suggeting tools to save your system.
    2018-03-22 08:11 PM
    It works best at dawn and dusk, when the light isn’t at its most plentiful but total darkness isn’t hampering the camera. Snapping a shot with HDR+ working its magic at these times of day resulted in images looking brighter, but still well detailed.
    The Lens Blur mode isn’t anything new, and we saw the likes of HTC, Sony and Samsung battle it out a few years ago with this background defocus effect. On the Pixel the digital enhancement works okay, but it’s not a patch on a DSLR or a dual-lens smartphone setup like that on the HTC One M8 or iPhone 7 Plus.Pixel struggled to separate foreground and background elements well enough, resulting in blur bleed between subjects.

Adrian Gates
    Sr. Cloud Expert - Apps4Rent
    2018-03-27 03:35 PM
    Do you think its camera is better than Huawei P20 Pro's camera?
    2018-07-23 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD