hey guys i have being trying to fix my iphone with this guide it really help to get to firmware 3.14 but my emei is still 0049 i have a question do you think iphone simfree software can help me
    2007-12-07 09:27 PM
    can anyone help me with the pxl promblem???????????? pxl wont install on my iphone with ibrikr. please can somebody help???
    2007-12-08 03:56 AM
    I need some help please.I unlocked my iphone firmware version 1.1.1 with this method but forgot to do the cleanup and i leave the unlock button on the phone and my sister toched and now i dont know how to solve the problem.The phone stills runs the 1.0.2 firmware but its not unloked anymore.
    What i need to do to have unlocked again?

Thank you.
    2007-12-08 06:27 PM
    Phase 1 :: Downgrade iPhone 1.1.1 to firmware 1.0.2

1. Start iTunes and plug in your iPhone which is running the 1.1.1 firmware.
    2. Hold down the Sleep and Home button for 10 seconds. Allow the phone to power off, but keep holding down the buttons. After 10 seconds, let go of the Sleep button, but keep the Home button pressed until iTunes sees your iPhone. The screen on your iPhone should be displaying nothing right now. OR Use iBrickr v0.91 to help you get into DFU mode and restore v1.0.2
    3. iTunes will ask you if you want to restore. Hold down Option or Alt, I forget which (Shift if you are in Windows), and click restore. When iTunes asks you what file you would like to restore from, navigate to your folder where you've downloaded and saved v1.0.2.
    4. When it completes, you will get an error. The iPhone will display the yellow triangle on the screen. Leave iTunes open, and run AppTappInstaller and select firmware v1.0.2. This may give you an error, but you should see the "Activate iPhone" screen after.
    5. Close iTunes. Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE, find iTunesHelper.exe under processes and terminate it and run AppTapp again and select firmware v1.0.2
    6. Go to the folder where you extracted PACAY and start “(CLICK HERE) activate.bat”. Follow the steps on your screen. When it asks to power the iPhone off and on again: Hold the power button on the phone, slide the red slider, wait about 15 seconds and power the phone on again.

Congratulations! You've successfully Downgraded + Activated w/YouTube.

Phase 2 :: Downgrading iPhone BaseBand from v4.xx to v3.14x

I presume your iPhone is still connected to iTunes, if NOT then please do so... and keep it connected at ALL times.

1. Extract the folder from the SaviourPack archive onto your drive.
    2. On the iPhone goto Settings > General > AutoLock > choose 'Never'
    3. Run iBrickr select Files, then goto /usr/bin/ and upload ALL the files ONE-by-ONE from the Saviour Pack folder.
    4. Press the Back link and come to the main screen of iBrickr. Now select Applications and follow the instructions to install PXL.
    5. Once your done, press Browse Applications and install MobileTerminal VT100 vsvnxxx and ONLY then BSD Subsystem v1.5
    6. Run Mobile Terminal from your SpringBoard and type:
    Code:

cd /usr/bin

TIP: Use the TAB key to auto complete commands/file/directory names
    7. Stop CommCenter by typing:
    Code:

launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

8. Give the bbupdater file read/write permission by typing:
    Code:

chmod +x bbupdater

9. Now we check the version of the baseband, which should be v4.01 by typing:
    Code:

bbupdater -v

10. Execute this in the console, to give iEraser executable rights:
    Code:

chmod +x ieraser

11. Run iEraser by typing:
    Code:

ieraser

Wait for a few seconds for the process to complete. This will WIPE your baseband, given a file "secpack" is in the same directory and this is a version 4 secpack.
    12. Run the bbupdater command again. This time it will not find any baseband firmware:
    Code:

bbupdater -v

Expect a slight delay in speed while your typing
    13. Now we flash the 3.14.08 baseband firmware back to the iPhone by typing:
    Code:

bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls

Press 'Enter' once and wait for 3mins 17 secs for it to complete. This will flash the 3.14.08 baseband firmware back to the iPhone. Please be patient and let the process complete. It's best that you DO NOT tamper with your phone.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

After running step 13, i have an error message from Iphone:
    ProgressUpdated: 99
    ProgressUpdated: 100
    ProgressDetailUpdated: Sending end-pack.
    ProgressOutlineUpdated: Process time was 2min 47 sec.
    Error: Failed to download . FLS: Could not verify download image.
    Done.

And everytime i try to run " bbupdater -v "
    Resetting target
    pinging the baseband
    baseband unresponsive to pinging
    Done
    Please advice.
    My iphone serial number is 7V738, accidently updated to 1.1.2 then messed up after that became
    NO wifi, NO IMEI, NO sound,NO BT, NO firmware modem,( wasnt mine)
    Brought me here by this poster:http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...=12229&p=73910
    I dont have my iPhone back to live yet, but still appreciates to all experts day and night bringing some special helps to iPhone user's community

Tried to run it with SaviourPack1.1.2 shown the same error messages. The hammer would help !!!!
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
    It is working now. Man oh Man oh Man. I took only file secpack fle from Saviour112 replaced secpack file on saviour, then run it from Saviour, is shown the bootloader right away.
    Now the: WIFI, Network, Bluetooth, Sound, IMEI, ICCID, Modem Firmware 03.14.08_G are all back to lives. Wonderful
    UNNNNNNNNBELLLLIIIEVABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Thank you so much
    Last edited by NGOPHUSAI; 2007-12-09 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-09 02:27 AM
    I need some help please.I unlocked my iphone firmware version 1.1.1 with this method but forgot to do the cleanup and i leave the unlock button on the phone and my sister toched and now i dont know how to solve the problem.The phone stills runs the 1.0.2 firmware but its not unloked anymore.
    What i need to do to have unlocked again?

Thank you.
    Anyone?

Thank you.
    2007-12-09 05:22 PM
    revan i used your "SaviourPack1.1.2" to get my 4.02 bb to 4.01 but whenever ieraser is applied ....
    Its show " waiting for data... "

and stop there forever ....

what should i do ?

currently having a 4.02 BB 3.9 Bootloader .. and FW 1.0.2
    2007-12-10 03:43 AM
    i Have done the phase one..... but the iphone gives invalid sim error.... what shall i do... is it possible to get any sim working on 1.0.2 now???
    2007-12-10 09:59 AM
    Hi,

@ NGOPHUSAI
    Could you explain this sentence ?
    "I took only file secpack fle from Saviour112 replaced secpack file on saviour, then run it from Saviour, is shown the bootloader right away."

TIA
    2007-12-10 11:33 AM
    Hi guys,

ok I usually dont comment on pages like these but i have been reading just about every page on the net and everytime i think i get close to an answer to my problem i end up disappointed. If anyone out there can tell me based on my problem description weather i should just give up and buy a new phone....please just put me out of my misery and say it. I am Geting the 16(resource busy) error. it bagan when i restored my upgraded 1.0.2 phone (which at the time when the error happend was a working 1.1.1. when i went to unlock it again with anysim (yes i used the correct version) it froze for a long long time so i reset the phone. When all the crap was said and done, i ended up with no wifi, no signal, no blutooth and no imei.

I tried the reflashing processes found all over the net but when i got to the bbupdater point where it says "waiting for data..." it got stuck and i waited forever, so again i reset. when i tried repeating the process i get to the point to unloading commcenter and even tried deleting it from the directory but always says 16(resource busy) afetr i try ieraser and anything else.

I can tell that the command to unload has been executed because there is no lag after.
    What my question is, is there anyway to correct this error. I have high hopes that if i can manage to bypass this error that i can get my "paper weight" to be a phone again. Please help me out, i've had some bad luck with iphones lately. after this error happened i bought another one which was 1.1.1 oob but dropped it and messed it up (to say the least) luckly apple store replaced it, however they gave me a 1.1.2 oob so i have to wait for the new update to come out. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN...CONSIDER IT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT???
    2007-12-11 08:29 PM
    After you unload the com service reboot and you will no longer have the 16 busy resource
    2007-12-12 12:46 AM
    having the same issue, have tried it with itunes open, closed,
    it just keeps giving me the same error. I have tried it with the sim out, the sim in, I can not think of anything else to do??

thanks in advance
    2007-12-12 05:16 AM
    Hi,

@ NGOPHUSAI
    Could you explain this sentence ?
    "I took only file secpack fle from Saviour112 replaced secpack file on saviour, then run it from Saviour, is shown the bootloader right away."

TIA
    that mean switching secpack files between "saviour" and "saviour112" and use the "saviour" the needed secpack file just only 2kb, that is only correct one for someone like me have been updated its problem iPhone to 1.1.2
    why i did that, because 1st i ran "saviour" the problem stuck at after step 13, where the secpack not correct to be used as the bridge to re-flashing the ICEs files back to your phone. (the secpack in this saviour is for 1.1.1 that s why)
    2nd try i ran with "saviour112" because my phone has been unsuccess with saviour already, and updated to 1.1.2 before went back to 1.0.2 for fixing the problems, this time the file"ieraser" didnt erase anything as first try, i skip that step, and run bbupdater to re-flash the ICEs till fail.Then i know that the saviour all file are corrected for my phone except the secpack, and the saviour112 all the files are working with my phone but not the ieraser file. Since the saviour pack allowed me to run deeper into the fixing job, that why i choose it, just swap the secpack files between , then the phone accepting ieaser, secpack right away.

having the same issue, have tried it with itunes open, closed,
    it just keeps giving me the same error. I have tried it with the sim out, the sim in, I can not think of anything else to do??

thanks in advance
    after command :launchctl unload -w..................CommCenter.plist you have to turn OFF your phone and turn it back ON, then run any next command , you will see big different.
    You dont need to connect to computer at this time, because you typing commands on your phone, but you may need to connect your phone to wall charger, in case the battery is not enough to completed the job, as my phone the battery went down so quickly, but every problems are GONE after you are successful re-flasing ICE files back to your phone. Good luck to you my friend.
    post any problems and what step you were stuck at, then i will help you till the END to bring back ur iPhone to live. You can use the AAA battery, take the minus (-) side to be used as pen when typing, works better than your fingers
    Last edited by NGOPHUSAI; 2007-12-12 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-12 09:12 PM
    Liiiiiiiiiiiindo... Braziiiiiil.. O negocio funcionou perfeitamente... Se algum brazileiro ler isso e tiver problemas.. pode me procurar por email.. estou sempre no msn.. Consegui perfeitamente... meu IPHONE voltooooooooooou a vida.. msn: [email protected]
    2007-12-12 10:42 PM
    my original post was misleading

I replied to someone else's issue, and thought that is would attach itself

My problem is as follows:

Looking for restore files
    Ramdisk: 694-5259-38.dmg
    Kernelcache: kernelcache.restore.release.s5l8900xrb
    This version of iTunesMobileDevice.dll is not supported
    Error initializing communications with iPhone.

thank again
    2007-12-12 11:50 PM
    does it work for an OTB iphone 1.1.2 also? with a modem firmware of 04.02.16_G?
    2007-12-13 01:28 AM
    will this work for this phone currently on 1.1.1 already ran anysim1.1 said cannot unlock this phone
    firmware: Dev_IVE_MODEM_04.02.13_G
    eep version: EEP_VERSION:208
    eep revision:EEP_REVISION:1
    bootloader: BOOTLOADER_VERSION:3.9_M3S2
    2007-12-13 01:17 PM
    how would i know if my phone is verginize?
    2007-12-13 01:45 PM
    will this work for this phone currently on 1.1.1 already ran anysim1.1 said cannot unlock this phone
    firmware: Dev_IVE_MODEM_04.02.13_G
    eep version: EEP_VERSION:208
    eep revision:EEP_REVISION:1
    bootloader: BOOTLOADER_VERSION:3.9_M3S2
    anysim 1.1 won't work on modem 04.02.13_G
    downgrade the baseband
    iPhone 1.1.2 8GB
    Orange/Cosmote RO.
    Fully functional!

Favorites: Categories, ShowTime Unlimited, CameraPro + crack , iSMS, Listen

...and don't forget the thanks button
    2007-12-13 04:35 PM
    I tried using the method on this thread but iafter ierase everything still looked the same
    but i kept on going and when it came time to copy the ICE03.14.08_G.fls it gave me this
    Error: Failed to download .FLS: Could not verify download image
    i know i read before it said recopy the .fls and .eep files one by one and i did that really did nothing the same error should i try again with this method or is there another method for this firmware thanks

i got my bb down to 3.14.08_G using 3.9 BL
    using this tutorial i guess some of the files are difrentt in this pack because iEraser worked
    << http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...downgrade+pack >>
    Last edited by raptorms; 2007-12-14 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-14 06:09 AM
    Does anyone have a Mac solution for this?
    2007-12-22 06:04 AM
522 ... 152324252627
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD