Deleted.....
    2008-04-09 04:38 AM
    Wait I'm lost. Under Installer and the Uninstall tab at the bottom it has
    BSD Subsystem version2.1
    Installer version 3.01
    Open SSH version 4.6p1-2
    So does that mean it's already installed?
    And then under install under all packages that should have all of the applications for the iPhone?
    Sorry for all the questions. I can be slow at times and I really do appreciate all your help.
    2008-04-09 04:39 AM
    Oh, I guess Ziphone now automatically installs those programs. If they are in your uninstall folder then you have them already. Install the sources I mentioned and then have fun installing all your apps!!!!

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button
    2008-04-09 04:43 AM
    Oi you edited your post above lol. So I got that bsd system thing since it already installed automatically. And I'm completely lost as to what you want me to do with Open SSH or even how to use it. Do I need it to install other apps too?
    2008-04-09 04:46 AM
    No you don't need it to install other programs.

2008-04-09 04:49 AM
    What do I need it for and how do I use it again then? Or should I just search it on the forums here like you said? Sorry again.
    2008-04-09 04:50 AM
    You can search the forms, Open SSH allows you to access your iphone from your PC or Mac. This way you can manually add or delete programs & files from your iPhone. But like I said, that more of an advanced operation

2008-04-09 04:54 AM
    I keep on getting Eror Package download failed for when I try to install apps from the installer on my iPhone now. What can I do to fix that?
    Last edited by dis1krazyazn; 2008-04-09 at 05:41 AM.
    2008-04-09 05:32 AM
    HI there,

I am having the same problem. I tried installing iBrickr and have scrolling texts with balck screen. I tried following the instructions by holding the home button but as soon as I connect the cable, it starts same thing. I get a Blue Screen with yellow triangle too and phone keeps restarting.

Pls PLs pls some1 help!!!
    2008-04-20 09:50 AM
    HI there,

I am having the same problem. I tried installing iBrickr and have scrolling texts with balck screen. I tried following the instructions by holding the home button but as soon as I connect the cable, it starts same thing. I get a Blue Screen with yellow triangle too and phone keeps restarting.

Pls PLs pls some1 help!!!
    Ok, here's what you do. Hold in the power button and home button until the screen turns off and let go of the power button while still holding the home button. Just after you let go of the power button plug in your usb cable and wait for iTunes to detect your phone, than just restore. Tell me how that goes and ill help you further once you get that far.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-04-20 10:05 AM
    thanks matt....u r my life saver....i ahve restored the phone. Now can u help me out with unlocking it? I tired to use apptapp but cannot install it. It goes till stage 4 and than hangs. Thats the reason I had to restore my phone. PLs help.

thanks matt....u r my life saver....i ahve restored the phone. Now can u help me out with unlocking it? I tired to use apptapp but cannot install it. It goes till stage 4 and than hangs. Thats the reason I had to restore my phone. PLs help.

Hi Matt,

Just to give you idea of the sitaution:

- My phone says that ACTIVATE PHONE and CONNECT TO ITUENS
    - I have 1.0.2 Firmware installed
    - I have the latest itunes installed on my PC (I think 7.6.2)
    - When I try to install apptapp, it goes to stage 4 and then does nothing. THe phone just gets yellow triangle and I have to restore the phone. I do it to 1.0.2 firmware that I have downloaded.

SO pls help me..what shd I do to unlock it? Just that u know, my phone was unlocked and I had to restore it coz of the apptapp problem.

My email is [email protected]

Bye
    asim

Ye matt..i have 1.1.4 and this is the site i got for iliberty. Is it ok? I am in South america and dont have At&T sim. So will taht work for me?

http://www.hackthatphone.com/114/iph...y_windows.html
    Last edited by asimkamdar; 2008-04-21 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-04-21 08:44 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD