google around:
    developers out there: Apple has seeded a third version of the iPhone SDK beta for developers, as well as a new beta 2.0 firmware. Among other things, it should serve as a fix for the pink screens of expired iPhones developers have been reporting.

iPhone firmware 2.0 Beta (5A240d) includes several fixes for with Exchange support, including receiving and accepting meeting invitations, searching for contacts in the global address list, auto-complete email addresses in the global address list, and setting up an exchange account using Autodiscovery (Exchange 2007).
    2008-04-09 11:39 AM
    any torrents. ? or leaked links ?
    So that I can restore my Unusable iPhone
    2008-04-09 05:28 PM
    im waiting... damn i want this so bad!!
    2008-04-09 05:37 PM
    I wish someone would post the recovery file for the new firmware.....that .dmg file is useless to us windows users. TPB would be great....
    2008-04-10 04:17 AM
    none of us have it... i dont think so, i dont know how the last one got leaked but i need exchange so bad, i want this to get leaked NOW. pls if someon has it.. dont need to post a link but just inform us that its out there, UNOFFICIALLY
    2008-04-10 04:25 AM
    none of us have it... i dont think so, i dont know how the last one got leaked but i need exchange so bad, i want this to get leaked NOW. pls if someon has it.. dont need to post a link but just inform us that its out there, UNOFFICIALLY
    it is out there officially, for sure. here is a hint TPB!!
    2008-04-13 12:39 AM
    ya i got it 30 mins after the leak and posted it here... dont wanna brag, just sayin
    unfortunately it wont work with pwnage yet
    2008-04-13 04:34 AM
    I think we need an updated version of the pwnage tool to use the latest beta firmware, though.
    2008-04-13 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD