User Tag List

wiNstaller

This application is intended to be a one-click solution for some simple iPhone 1.0.2
    needs on windows. It does not have fancy features (no ringtone manipulation or
    filesystem browsing etc.), rather it is focused on a simple set of features which
    it should perform quickly and reliably.

It can perform the following actions:

- Install Application (automatically jailbreaks and activates if necessary)
    - Activate (automatically jailbreaks if necessary)
    - Deactivate
    - Reactivate (automatically deactivates and jailbreaks if necessary)
    - Jailbreak
    - Return to Jail

Requires:
    - iTunes 7.3.x or 7.4.x installed. It needs it to find the iTunesMobileDevice.dll.
    - .NET Framework (2.0?). (GUI only, command line application does not need it)

To Use In GUI Mode:
    Double click on wiNstallerGUI.exe.
    Click on the appropriate action.

To Use In Command Line Mode:
    From a command prompt, type "wiNstaller" to see the usage.

Notes:
    The first time you run it, it will look for the restore files. It first looks
    in the wiNstaller directory. Then the iTunes directory. If it can't find it
    in either of those places then it will download it from apple.

It tries to find the iTunesMobileDevice.dll from iTunes. You could also copy it
    yourself into the wiNstaller directory. It knows about 2 versions of the dll
    right now, from 7.3 and 7.4 iTunes. It does a crc check to validate the dll so
    if a new version comes out it will not accidentally use it and brick your phone.

http://freeit4less.itsyouriphone.com...wiNstaller.zip
    Last edited by whizkid; 2007-10-20 at 11:58 PM.
    2007-10-20 09:29 PM
    What is the difference between this and One-Click Jailbreak for v1.1.1 (Windows)? Thanks!
    2007-10-20 11:24 PM
    This doesn't work for me, I think it was designed for 1.0.2
    2007-10-20 11:31 PM
    its designed only for 1.02 the differnce is that it is much much easier to do this just click and u r done nothing else to worry
    2007-10-20 11:58 PM
    dont use this program i have tried before and it bricks a 1.1.1 phone but yes these tools are GREAT!! for a 1.0.2 iphone
    2007-10-21 03:06 AM
    dont use this program i have tried before and it bricks a 1.1.1 phone but yes these tools are GREAT!! for a 1.0.2 iphone
    oh I see
     Think Different
    2007-10-21 03:56 AM
    dont use the word birick for god sake no iphone has been bricked since now its just the process you have to follow in order to get your iphone work thanks
    2007-10-22 07:01 AM
    Ok, so Im worried with all of these 1.1.1 jailbreaking methods for Windows because I have no knowledge of any of this stuff, and would rather not restore my phone. So right now, I have a modded 1.0.2 out of the box and Im with AT&T. So to upgrade and install apps, do I just click on Jailbreak? Also, if that is the case, will I lose my pics, contacts, or youtube abililty? And lastly, by clicking jailbreak, will that also reinstall installer.app? Thanks
    2007-10-22 10:26 PM
    /\ if u read the thread. (or even the first post) u would have noticed it was stated thats this is only for jailbreaking a 1.0.2 phone. not to jailbreak or upgrade to, 1.1.1
    2007-10-24 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD