1. timwinslade's Avatar
    Hi I have a hardware unlocked iphone running 1.0.2 , is it worth me trying to upgrade to 1.1.1 or is it safer just leaving it as it is??

    Any info would be welcome! Many thanks
    2007-10-22 07:48 PM
  2. chancre_scolex's Avatar
    Leave it.
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep
    2007-10-22 08:23 PM
  3. ShesCake's Avatar
    I am still running 1.0.2 and am very hesitant to upgrade because of my PPC platform and the problems I ran into originally.

    I would say wait it out until the kinks have been worked out by the experts.
    2007-10-22 08:44 PM
  4. Eurisko's Avatar
    I was thinking the same thing until they wouldn't let Summerboard 3 work on 1.0.2, I'm afraid this trend is going to continue.

    It's a toss up really, you hear horror stories on both sides.
    2007-10-22 09:10 PM
  5. hanz0e's Avatar
    wait for a virginizer that doesn't blank out your seczone. or you could just dish out to ipsf.
    2007-10-23 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD