i had jailbroken the iphone recently, i used iliberty.But then i redid it with ziphone. The thing is now i cant access my email, it just says "the user name or password for"imap.app.mail.yahoo.com" is incorrect" i dont really know what to do from here,also my itunes doesnt detect my iphone anymore,so i tried restoring it,but when it was almost done it gave me an unknown error code.can anyone help me please?you can email me too at [email protected], ofcourse i must use a computer to check my emails now.
    2008-04-26 09:52 PM
    Put the phone in DFU restore mode, then hit the restore button in iTunes. Which error number did it give you... and which version of ziphone did you use last time around?
    2008-04-26 10:04 PM
    i just did it last night,i used version 3.0 for ziphone,whats DFU mode? itunes doesnt recognize my iphone so how can i restore it then?The code it gives me is error code 1604

i tried the DFU way of restoring the iphone, but that error code keeps popping up when its about to finish
    Last edited by afghanmoose; 2008-04-26 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-04-26 10:46 PM
    did you get answer on the iTunes problem yet?????
    if so email me at

[email protected]
    2008-04-27 04:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.