Aloha all,

So i went to jailbreakme.com and installed it. Everything went well, but i have a question or two..

1. How do i browse the phone when its docked? So i can install ring tons.

2. What app will mod the sounds on the phone? so like when i unlock the phone, instead of the click i can put my custom ton on it?

Those are my main questions for now

I use windows Vista

I also would like to install NES roms, so i need to figure out how to browse the phone so i can move audio files over...

So Do i have to do something else after I use the jailbreakme.com to be able to see the phone when connected to my PC?
    Last edited by Wizzard005; 2007-11-03 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-03 05:43 AM
    from installer download openSSH. then google winscp and install that on your pc.
    you can browse your files that way. it gets to your phone over wifi. the logon is root and the password is alpine. get your ip address under settings then your wifi connection. your unlock sounds and sms sounds ect. are in this directory /System/Library/Audio/UISounds/ add your sound file to itunes then you have to convert your files to .aiff you can do it in itunes under advanced then click the encoder for aiff. then right click the file and select convet to aiff. after you convert them you have to rename then to .caf (i backed up my stock file and renamed it the same thing drag it from winscp to where ever you want to save it.). next drop and drag the new sound file to that dir. though winscp. you should have custom sounds now. you can check this out if im to confusing. http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum...-can-6984.html
    for ringtones use this guide http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12758
    i reccommend installing though installer the services app. it will allow you to turn off ssh when your not using it.
    I hope this helps.
    2007-11-03 07:28 AM
    see the file mod forum for the afc2 sticky then you can use iPhoneBrowser / iBrickr
    2007-11-03 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD