just restored my phone and i had used it before but not it wont work anyone else have this problem or it just not working in general?

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*
    2007-11-06 04:26 AM
    Did u use EDGE?
    when i tried to download it with edge it didnt work :]
    but when i downloaded it via wifi it worked perfectly... but i dont know why my itunes wont recognize the iphone... anyways
    i even tried it on one of the iphones in the apple store.. worked like a charm
    2007-11-06 04:37 AM
    apple closed the TIFF exploit so you cant use jailbreakme.com. No more quick and easy jailbreaking/activations Update 1.1.2 closed the exploit.

Its just as easy to use carnaval and anysim 1.1

Long as you can read and follow directions
    2007-11-06 04:59 AM
    I dont think it fixes the TIFF exploit untill after it installs installer.
    If you try to go on jailbreakme.com and you click on install AppSnapp and u see a blue question mark, then it was fixed and u need to restore ur phone in order to use this method
    2007-11-06 05:06 AM
    I dont think it fixes the TIFF exploit untill after it installs installer.
    If you try to go on jailbreakme.com and you click on install AppSnapp and u see a blue question mark, then it was fixed and u need to restore ur phone in order to use this method
    Thank you Someone tried to tell me yesterday that it didn't work. So I went there with a friends iPhone and it worked like a charm.
    2007-11-06 05:17 AM
    Alright, good :]
    you welcome
    have fun
    2007-11-06 06:09 AM
    I think it work this afternoon.

But unfortunately, it don't work now...

Any solution? Carnaval is not working too now.
    2007-11-06 10:41 AM
    2007-11-06 01:45 PM
    only works using wifi - no edge
    2007-11-06 01:48 PM
    If I try to go to that mirror or the actual jailbreakme.com it just takes me back to my home screen. Any suggestions?
    2007-11-06 03:49 PM
    I tried a million times last night. I finally got it to work with EDGE.
    2007-11-06 04:17 PM
    Hmm.. I'll try it again. About how long does it usually take, and what happens when it is going on? I don't think it has been discussed before... I couldn't find it.

I got it working! Sweet, it didn't work on wireless only on edge. Wierd.
    2007-11-06 04:22 PM
    i just bought the iphone yesterday and everything is running fine.
    I decided to go to jailbreakme.com to jailbreak the iphone like i tried on an ipod touch. It worked for the touch.

But now that i tried it on my iphone it doesn't work.

It takes me back to the homescreen. Waited like 5 minutes and nothing happened. Did a couple resets and still no installer app.

Any suggestions on why it isn't working?
    2007-11-06 09:45 PM
    Did u use EDGE?
    when i tried to download it with edge it didnt work :]
    but when i downloaded it via wifi it worked perfectly... but i dont know why my itunes wont recognize the iphone... anyways
    i even tried it on one of the iphones in the apple store.. worked like a charm
    you jail broke an iphone from the apple store like one of the displays? you are crazy

i got it it took me a few tries but it worked with edge

alright i read all the other replies and if you read the page and go through it will say if it takes you directly to your home screen wait at least 1 minute and you should see the HUD you will not see the HUD if... i forgot what it said but if you search the site you will find it

and its does work with EDGE for the guy that said it didnt it just took me a few tries

and u.s. donesnt have 1.1.2 yet so jailbreakme.com still works for most of us
    Last edited by j3wbagell; 2007-11-06 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*
    2007-11-06 10:24 PM
    Does this link does it all- jailbreaking/activations/unlocker...Thanks
    2007-11-06 10:37 PM
    do i have to restore my iphone in order for jailbreakme.com to work? i tried everything!

waited and waited but nothing...
    i dont get it.

i tried wifi, but the signal was weak..
    i dunno why! worked easy with the touch.

UPDATE

NEVERMIND! i got better wifi signal and it works like a charm. Edge is just too slowwwww.
    Last edited by naotanandaba7; 2007-11-06 at 11:36 PM.
    2007-11-06 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD