User Tag List

NOTE: IPHONESIMFREE NOW NATIVELY WORKS ON 1.1.2 ALTHOUGH ITS 60$

IN ORDER TO STOP PHONE AND SMS FROM ALWAYS
    CRASHING I HAVE COMPILE COUNTRYCODE PREFIXES UPLOAD THIS TO /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/ CURRENTLY I ONLY COMPILED FOR AUSTRALIA,BRAZIL,ITALY,GERMANY,CANADA,US,AND OF COURSE UK
    UPDATE: YOU NOW JUST GO INTO INSTALLER.APP AND GO TO 1.1.2TWEAKS AND INSTALL iWorld

notice anything different??..... just proof that this guide does infact work fully on 1.1.2

NEW WAY TO ACTIVATE ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THIS GUIDE YOU LOGIN THROUGH SSH AND GO TO USR/LIBEXEC AND RENAME THE LOCKDOWN FILE THERE LOCKDOWN.BAK AND DRAG THIS LOCKDOWN FILE TO USR/LIBEXEC AND CHANGE OCTAL TO 0755 OR CHMOD IT TO 0755

FULL GUIDE TO DOWNGRADE+VIRGINIZE+JAILBREAK 1.1.2 AND REPAIR ANYSIM'S AND IUNLOCKS SCREWUPS UK IPHONES DONT WORK WITH THIS SOME MAY BUT TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK

PART 1 INTIAL STAGES

ok so restore back to 1.0.2 doesnt matter what firmware you have this will always work ok the file can be found here

ok so you need to enter DFU mode so for mac here and for windows here

only enter DFU if itunes wont let you restore so once you are on 1.0.2 you need to install installer.app (and get out of connect to itunes) so download apptap for windows here and for mac here then you look for community sources and tap install then you instal Term-vt100 and from there install BSD SUBSYSTEM then openSSH after all is done reboot

now download these files here and follow instruction within the file

ok so now that you have uploaded the files run the following commands FROM TERM-VT100

PRESS RETURN AFTER EACH CODE

Code:
    cd /usr/bin
    stop commcenter
    Code:
    launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    set permissions for bbupdater
    Code:
    chmod +x bbupdater
    check baseband status
    Code:
    bbupdater -v
    give iEraser the correct permissions
    Code:
    chmod +x iEraser
    delete the baseband
    Code:
    iEraser
    you should see "baseband unresponsive to pinging"
    Code:
    bbupdater -v
    give it the new baseband 3.x.x
    Code:
    bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls
    now you should see modem firmware 3.x.x not 4.x.x anymore
    Code:
    bbupdater -v
    fire up commcenter again
    Code:
    launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

PART 2 COMPLETE RE-VIRGINIZING:

ok so this whole process is automatic and fixes seczone nvram and other vital things

after each code press return USE TERM-VT100

navigate to the directory
    Code:
    cd /usr/bin/virginizer_pack
    set correct permissions
    Code:
    chmod +x virginator.sh
    run the script and follow pre-hand instructions
    Code:
    ./virginator.sh

FIX INCORRECT IMEI AND ICCID

ok so screw waiting for unlock.app just go to installer.app and go to sources and tapp edit then tap the plus sign " + " and enter this and tapp yes to add to installer.app

Code:
    http://tinyurl.com/2qxpe6
    and download iphonesimfree v1.7 from there take out any sim you have in your iphone and launch iphonesimfree it will say contact your retailer after its done thats fine just reboot and put in your sim again when you look at your IMEI it will be legit and it only takes 1-2mins DONT BE MISTAKEN IT IS NOT UNLOCKED AT ALL IPHONSIMFREE DID NOTHING BUT FIX YOUR IMEI

after all this is done your iphone will be 100000000% virgin if you have an ATT sim or O2 sim card then you could upgrade to 1.1.1 and do the oktoprep steps and upgrade to 1.1.2

PART 3 UPGRADING AND JAILBREAKING 1.1.2 FIRMWARE (if you wish to stick with 1.1.1 that would be a smart move unless you are in the UK)

ok now you download the 1.1.1 firmware from here

then open itunes.....now for windows its SHIFT+update.... and for mac its ALT+update.. then choose where you saved the 1.1.1 downloaded firmware.... and click update

after its all done.. you slide for emergency and enter:

1. *#307#

2. then use the <x arrow to delete the *#307# and enter:

3. 0 then press call

4. now press answer
    then hold
    then decline

now that youre at the phone menu.. add a new contact and add as url

Code:
    www.jailbreakme.com
    and enter as second url
    Code:
    prefs://1F
    now save it all and press prefs://1F and select your wifi network then click the home button and repeat steps 1-4 (in red writing) and click the www.jailbreakme.com link then hit install appsnap and it will install installer.app and activate it

GO TO INSTALLER.APP AND INSTALL OKTOPREP DO NOT REBOOT DURING THIS PROCESS

now click update in itunes and download and insall 1.1.2 form there use your ATT sim card or O2 sim to proceed and activate

then download the devteam 1.1.2 jailbreak from here and AFTER YOU HAVE ACTIVATED AND ARE AT THE HOME SCREEN WITH AUTO LOCK SET TO NEVER you can proceed and click on windows.bat or macosx on mac and go from there

There you have it a UK or US 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 jailbroken iphone

by Bryce Thomas
    Last edited by bilsta57; 2007-12-01 at 03:09 AM.
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar
    2007-11-14 02:33 PM
    Please don't tell people with UK iPhones to erase their baseband!
    2007-11-14 03:41 PM
    No work with UK 1.1.2
    2007-11-14 03:56 PM
    No work with UK 1.1.2
    lol,yep you right..otb 1.1.2 look out..couple hrs for me to help uk memeber get back to normal...normal meaning that he was freaking out..lol and yall no me no rookie here..i can do these all day long on a upgraded 1.1.2 but have probs with otb 1.1.2
    2007-11-14 05:54 PM
    does this work with out of the box 1.1.2 iphones? I am asking cause i read that new iphones may have a different version boot loader?
    2007-11-14 10:13 PM
    Thanks. Tried the bad imei fix you have, it didn't work with ipsf. I've fixed several bad imei phones, but this one is resistant to any fix. The bad imei doesn't even go away with the sim removed like every other phone did at the least.
    Hmm...
    2007-11-14 11:50 PM
    where is the unlock part ?
    2007-11-15 12:22 AM
    where is the unlock part ?
    I was wondering why he added unlock to the thread title when it is not possible, yet
    2007-11-15 12:41 AM
    jeeezzz 500 something views in like 5hours anyway yeh UK iphone's arent going to work but yes OTB 1.1.2 iphone from the US will work if you dont have bootloader 4 to check upload bbupdater (download the virginizer pack) to usr/bin and check from term-vt100 type " chmod +x bbupdater " then " bbupdater -v " and check

sorry about the unlock mi bad
    Last edited by bilsta57; 2007-11-15 at 01:55 AM.
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar
    2007-11-15 01:37 AM
    Can somebody help me?
    I got a american iPhone downgraded to 1.0.2 but with the modemfirmware 04.02.13_G. I need the Installer on my phone to run BB Downgrader.
    AppTappIntsaller doesn┤t work =(
    I need the install.app, wich you can put per drag and drop with fugu or Transmitter on the iPhone.
    Can anybody give me a link, ore anybody got this still on his HD?
    I Can┤t find it in the internet, I allways land on AppTappInstaller.zip =(

Thank you so much!
    2007-12-01 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD