Hi Guys

I have come across this site. its awesome. I have some questions (not very good at any of this)!!

1) i have a new unlocked iphone running v1.0.2. - how can i get ring tones on my phone? (if you dont mind please explain for those of us that are stupid)

2) can we send pic messages with PRE-PAID T-Mobile

3) can you use EDGE with PRE-PAID t-mob???

if you wouldnt mind helping me out that would be awesome thanks!!
    2007-11-15 12:05 AM
    ringtones- go to the DOWNLOADS section. download ifuntastic (mac) or i think there is a ringtone program for windows idk what its claled just look/read the descriptions its really easy.

pic messages- you cant send any on the iphone, unless you send them in an email, and then send them to your friends # email. [email protected] for tmobile for example, there are some others and a list of all of them for each carrier in the WIKI section at the bottom..

as for edge, i dont believe you can, but just search for "tmobile edge settings" or something along those lines. REMEMBER always search before you make a new thread..
    i LOVE apple.
    2007-11-15 12:13 AM
    thanks for your help so far...i just looked under downloads but couldnt find anything for
    V1.0.2. ....if you have any ideas that would be awesome...thank you very much
    2007-11-15 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD